Thread: Can’t open any office program after successful installation of Microsoft office!

Can’t open any office program after successful installation of Microsoft office!

I have installed Microsoft office and even got the “installation successful” message but when I go to open the document it stops on the welcome page! When I try to close it, it doesn’t close unless I force it to shut down! It is clear that this copy is not valid! How do I solve this problem?

re: Can’t open any office program after successful installation of Microsoft office!

When you see welcome screen after opening a office application and can’t see any button to proceed that means your screen resolution is low. Adjust your screen resolution you will see the “close” and “continue” option at the bottom .Most of the times it is not visible to some users due to the off-color screen. Check if this is the case for you! If yes then click on the “continue” button and proceed as it says!

Re: Can’t open any office program after successful installation of Microsoft office!

• It can be possible that your user information is corrupted that is why you are not able to install or start the office. To check this create a new account and test the application. Follow the given instructions:

1. Close all the applications.
    2. Log in as admin. Click on the apple icon and select the system preferences .
    3. Select the accounts from the bottom and click on the plus sign to create the new account.
    4. Now take a “test” as a user name and leave the password box blank. Select “Create” button to create new account. Press ok if it gives a warning.
    5. Enable “Allow user to be an admin of this computer “.
    6. Now logout and log in from “test ” account.
    7. Now try installing or uninstalling the office.

• If this helps you then remove the office from your main account.

1. log in as an admin. Quit all the application by going to the “apple” icon and select “force quit”
    2. select application in the “force quit application” window and select “force quit”.
    3. Repeat this step to close all the application.
    4. Now go to “Go” menu and click “applications”
    5. Drag the “Microsoft office ” to the trash.

• Now remove office preferences:

1. Go to ”go” menu and click “home”
    2. Open library then preference now drag all the files that begins with “com.microsoft” to the trash.
    3. Open Microsoft and drag office to trash