Thread: Trial version of outlook 2011 asks for product key on Mac!

Trial version of outlook 2011 asks for product key on Mac!

I have downloaded the trial version of outlook 2011 for Mac! While installing it asks for product key, I don’t have any product key for outlook and when I downloaded that I had only password and sign number only! How do install the office now? I have urgent work to do! Please help me by replying to this post! Thanks!

Re: Trial version of outlook 2011 asks for product key on Mac!

When you download a trial version for outlook 2011 it always provides you with product key for installing it! How and from where did you get this setup? Download the genuine setup for outlook from Microsoft website: http://www.microsoft.com/mac/trial .This should help you solve the problem !

I had downloaded the trial version for 30 days! I used them to make some word documentation at home, all was going well but after the expiration of the trial period it started to show pop-up that says insert the new product key to proceed further! All my documents were blocked from opening! How do I open them again? Do I have to download a trial version again to get another product key or I need to buy full setup to proceed with my documents! Can I open the document without having to go to buy full setup?

If you have time machine installed on your Mac then I can suggest you that go to the application and find the date of installation for trial version of outlook! Now find the files on your computer that are before the date of the installation and then restore them! At least you will get away from blocked office documents! Otherwise if you have backup made before then restore it. If you don’t have time mach9ne installed on your Mac then sorry you will have to buy the licensed copy of the office!