Thread: Unable to close Virtual DJ 7.02 in windows 7

Unable to close Virtual DJ 7.02 in windows 7

I have installed Virtual DJ 7.02 in my computer and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. I am using M-Audio Xponent in my computer Now problem is whenever I try to close Virtual DJ 7.02 in my computer at that time it does not get closed properly and after that have to end the process from the task manager. Please help me to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to close Virtual DJ 7.02 in windows 7

Whenever you try to close virual DJ in your computer at that time you have to move cross fader and then check whether it get closed properly or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to first download 6.0.2 drivers from the internet and after downloading that drivers you have to uninstall the drivers which is installed in your system and after uninstalling that in from your computer you have to restart the system and after restarting the system you have to install 6.0.2 drivers and after installing the drivers in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved. if you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download 6.0.2 drivers in your computer then you have to visit the official site of the m-audio and from there you will be able to download the drivers or you can download the drivers by click here on the DOWNLOAD and after downloading the drivers you have to install it and then your problem will get solved.

After referring your solution I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Xponent drivers in my system and after that also I was facing same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem installing the latest driver and that does not help me to solve this problem also.

Is there another way to solve this problem?

Whenever you open or close virtual DJ in your computer at that time you have to keep your Xponent console turned on and after that software will not give you any problem. You should try this solution and after trying this solution let me know whether it makes any difference or not.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to uninstall virtual DJ from computer and then you have to restart your PC and after that you have to install virtual DJ again in your computer and then your problem might get solved.

You might have done something with the settings and so you are getting this problem. What you can do is just go to the settings and from there make it default. I hope that this will solve the problem for you.