Thread: “Window is too small” error message on spell check in Office for MAC 2011.

Arrow “Window is too small” error message on spell check in Office for MAC 2011.

I am using MacBook Pro the operating system of my computer is X 10.6.8. I am using Ms word 2011 on my MacBook. The version of MS Word is 14.1.3
    I am getting “Window is too small" error message during spell check. Spell check works very well for a minute, and then I get this error message. I have to close spell check and then open it again. Please help me solve this problem.

Re: “Window is too small” error message on spell check in Office for MAC 2011.

I heard about this error for first time. Which language you are using in Ms Office? Check your available free memory. It would be cooperative if you would completely explain it as well as the exact text of the error message. I will search internet for your problem. Hope your problem will solve here soon.

“Window is too small” This error message is integrated in Ms Word's package, inside file strman_0036.strings. Please upload screen shot of this error message. Then we can understand your problem clearly.

I am having very similar problems with my Ms Word. I am also getting “Window is too small” this window during spell check. So I need to close this and have to re start again. I want to upload the screen shot of this error window how to upload this error window message? Please help me to solve this problem.

I search internet for your problem. And got the solution. If Spell checking in Insert Comment bubbles then only this problem occurs.

You can upload your screen shot using these steps:
    • While the message is displayed type Shift+Command+4
    • Drag a box around the message.
    • The screen shot will be deposited on the Desktop.
    • Drag the screen shot into your reply.
    Please upload your screen shot it will useful to know type of Mac and its specifications you are using.