Thread: Alpha version of out-of-process plug-in for Windows 7

Alpha version of out-of-process plug-in for Windows 7

Hi friends recently I have heard something about the out-of-process plug-in for Windows 7. So I am very much excited about this plug in. So I just want t know more about this plugin and also the features and the advantage of this Plugin. Will it support opera browser and what are the best of this plug-in. if you guys have any of the information about this Alpha version out-of-process plug-in then please let me know. Any of the reply from you guys will be appreciated. I just want to make the use of this plugin so any of the suggestion you guys have then please let me know.

Re: Alpha version of out-of-process plug-in for Windows 7

According to my information this is the good plugin for the Windows 7, there are several advantage of this out-of-process plug-in. This plugin have the ability to compile for Intel 32-bit architecture and also that within the 64-bit Opera process. And also with the out-of-process plug-in architecture it is possible to make the use of several of thing that is very essential for the Windows 7, with the help of this plugin the opera performance is significant become better as compare to normal feature of opera.

This plugin is available in the Alpha version so i am confused about installing it in my system; I think this will make some of the improper changes there in the Opera browser. Id that true that using this plugin will harm Opera. If you guys have any idea then please reply.

This plugin is available in the Alpha version so i am confused about installing it in my system; I think this will make some of the improper changes there in the Opera browser. Id that true that using this plugin will harm Opera. If you guys have any idea then please reply.
    According to my information this alpha uses the other profile, so there are no chances for affecting Opera browser. So if you wish to make the installation of this plug-in then you can do this without any query.

The thing that I have noticed after the update of this out-of-process plug-in is that my PC froze and some of the time the browser Hang and even crash, so after that whatever I want to do on my PC it won’t allow me to. And whenever this thing happen with my PC I forced to do the cool boot and this thing happen over and over again. And this issue is only seen while I make use of Opera Browser only, but when I try to make the use of the Mozilla or waterfox 9 it works fine. I just want to suggest that this Plugin is suitable for the Mozilla Browser.

After installing this Plugin I have seen that some of the website takes time to appear there in the browser, which means to say that the performance is slow down. And some of the sites totally hang without loading, so I just want to know why this thing happen after the update of the browser with this Alpha version out-of-process plug-in. what I have to do know to overcome this and why this thing happen. If there any idea then let me know.

After installing this Plugin I have seen that some of the website takes time to appear there in the browser, which means to say that the performance is slow down. And some of the sites totally hang without loading, so I just want to know why this thing happen after the update of the browser with this Alpha version out-of-process plug-in. what I have to do know to overcome this and why this thing happen. If there any idea then let me know.
    This may not the plugin issue, you just try to open the same source in other browser and see whether it shows the same result. And this is better to make the use of Google DNS if this issue occurs while using the internet to open the webpage. May be there are the need to remove that plugin and after the removal of that plugin you just try to make the use of the previous browser that you are using before the update. And if it works fine to open that page then it means that there might be the issue in the plugin installation. So if you want then you can reinstall that plugin.