Thread: How to reduce the CPU usage for Virtual DJ

How to reduce the CPU usage for Virtual DJ

I am running 64-bit windows7 on my computer with 2.3 GHz AMD V140 Processor having 4G of ram and with this configuration I am trying to run the virtual DJ, and when the CPU is not in action then the CPU usage goes up to 80% and when I am trying to load the song the CPU usage goes to around 100% and also the song is loading very slowly, I want to know that how can I reduce the CPU usage for virtual DJ, if anyone knows how to set this adjustment then please help me.

Re: How to reduce the CPU usage for Virtual DJ

I think you are facing such poor performance from your computer when using virtual DJ because most of the computers and laptops are designed and tested by the manufacturer for the home and office use only and are not configured properly for application such as virtual DJ, so when using the virtual DJ with your configuration always try to adjust the performance setting in virtual DJ you can easily do this just go to configure> performance and then move the performance slider to the left.

you are facing the problem related with the CPU usage because may be the skin you are using for VDJ is greater than your monitor so try to set the skin resolution for VDJ ,to adjust the skin resolution you have first select ‘configure’ and then ‘skin’ and just set the skin resolution as same as the resolution of your monitor.

you can solve this issue by setting the virtual DJ you just go to regedit and find virtual DJ on the list, in the virtual DJ go downside and select ‘ videomemmaxuse’ you have to modify this by right click on it and set the very last digit to 1, once you have done with this select save and come back to regedit.
    In the similar way Again in the regedit go down and find the ‘Videomemfree’ just modify this by right click on it and type 1F9 for the last three digits,
    You will definitely solve your CPU usage by trying this solution as I have reduce my CPU usage to more than half when it is using the 100% when I try to load the song now the CPU uses only UP TO 65% while loading the song and it comes down to 15-20% when it is not running

If your CPU uses up to 100% when you try to load the song then you make sure that your computer has adequate ventilation and the cooling fans are working properly check that it is not blocked or not working because of any reason because if this happens then the CPU starts getting overheated and uses more CPU usage than the normal use.

I think this problem may cause if unnecessary program or application running in the back ground so it is better to quits all program while using virtual DJ application and I would like to recommend you a common issue that sometimes can cause problem like this if you are using a windows7or windows vista then try changing the desktop theme to windows basic, just try this one you might get some help from this solution.