Thread: Unable to get video output with Radeon HD6770m in Virtual DJ

Unable to get video output with Radeon HD6770m in Virtual DJ

Hello guys in my laptop I have installed VirtualDJ installed and I have Radeon HD6770m graphics in my laptop. Now when I try to select Radeon HD6770m from the virtualDJ video tab at that time I get Mobile Intel HD Graphics. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to get video output with Radeon HD6770m in Virtual DJ

I have gone though your problem and I will first suggest you to open Virtual DJ in your laptop and after opening the Virtual DJ In your laptop you have to go to the graphic configuration controls and after that you have to select high performance from there and then your problem will get solved.

Have you tried to solve this problem by checking and unchecking hardware acceleration option in your laptop if you have not tried then I will suggest you to check hardware acceleration option in your laptop and after checking that you have to open virtual DJ in your laptop and after that see whether your problem get solved or not.

If you are still facing the same problem after that also then you have to also tried to solve this problem by disabling Intel graphics from the device manger and then restart the laptop. Now after that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

Well I have tried to solve this problem by selecting the high performance from the graphic configuration option in virtual DJ but that does not help me to solve this problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem disabling the intel graphics in my laptop but that does not help me to fix this issue. Please help me to solve this issue.

If above solution does not help you to solve this problem then you have to download latest graphic drivers in your laptop and then you have to install that in your laptop. Now after installing the latest drivers in your laptop your problem will get solved.