Thread: Installing Roxio Content 2012 gives Error 1320

Installing Roxio Content 2012 gives Error 1320

Hello friends I am facing problem while installing Roxio Content 2012 in my computer. In my computer whenever I try to install Roxio creator 2012 at that time I get "Error 1320. The specified path is too long, c:\Users\Eric\Documents\My Music\Triple Scoop Music.". how to solve this problem ?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Installing Roxio Content 2012 gives Error 1320

First thing you should try to run EMC 2012 as administrator. You have to right click on EMC 2012 and then select run as administrator. Now after that you have to see whether you are able to install Roxio content 2012 properly or not.

If above trick does not help you to solve this problem then you have to solve this problem then you have to try to solve this problem restoring the music folder to the default and after doing that you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved or not.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If you don’t know about how to restore music folder to the defaults then you have to do following friends.

You have to first open EMC 2012 and then you have to select my music folder. Now after doing that you have to right click on that folder and after that you have to click on the restore to defaults and after doing that your problem will get solved. In my system I was also facing the same problem and after that I have tried to search the solution in the internet. Now after that I come to know that by restoring my music folder I can solve this problem and then my problem get solved.

I have tried to run EMC 2012 as administrator and after doing that also I get same problem. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by restoring default for my music folder but after doing that also problem still occurs. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Any help will be appreciated.

Well according to me you have to first go to the C drive and then you have to open users folder. After that you have to select your username folder. Now create Music folder there. Now after creating the music folder you have to try to install the Roxio content 2012 again then check whetehr your problem get solved or not.

As far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have created music folder and after creating the when I have tried to install Roxio content 2012 in my computer at that time it does not give any error. Now I am not facing any problem. I really appreciate your help.