Thread: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

question Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

Hello Everyone, I have recently started using the Mac OS X Lion Operating System. I like to edit the music and play it on my style and that’s why I use the Virtual DJ software. I am newbie to this Operating System and don’t know whether it allows the Virtual DJ Pro 7 to work on it. Can anyone help me? Even I am thinking that there might be some changes to improve the video quality with regards to the third party applications. Does anyone know about this? Thank You in advance for the answers.

Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I have seen one discussion on the forums in which it was said that the developers of the Operating System were trying to test this Virtual DJ software with the second version and they have done that successfully. The version number 4 of this software is under the testing work by the developer team.

question Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

Appreciated by your suggestion. The last version of the Virtual DJ which I was running with my Mac computer was not able to play some of the videos and this problem was with many guys. Now, I am hoping that since the Virtual DJ Pro Mac would be cope up with the OS X Lion then it would be with some of the increment in the software quality that would be able to play easily on the Macintosh Computers.

sad Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I have the same operating system of the Mac OS X Lion on my Macintosh Computer and I have recently installed the Virtual DJ Pro Mac software. The software is able to work smoothly on my system. But the only thing that I haven’t liked is that they have included the reverse scrolling option with this operating system. I am not satisfied by this option.

star Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

Original Post by Gania:

I have the same operating system of the Mac OS X Lion on my Macintosh Computer and I have recently installed the Virtual DJ Pro Mac software. The software is able to work smoothly on my system. But the only thing that I haven’t liked is that they have included the reverse scrolling option with this operating system. I am not satisfied by this option.
    I am using the Virtual DJ Pro Mac software on my operating system of the X Lion since the August. I know that the reverse scrolling option is little tedious and looks very odd to work with that option. But you can be able to change this option manually. Are you aware of the track pad settings of this software. If you know this then follow these steps:
    • Go to the track pad settings.
    • You will see the reverse scrolling option.
    • Uncheck that option.

I think that the tam had included this in order to look similar like the iOS. I am using the D4 and I don’t have any issues till now. Thank You.

smile Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I have never seen any kind of the announcement that the Virtual DJ is working fine with the Mac OS X Lion. I am planning to install the operating system of the Mac OS X Lion in my computer. But before that I want to ask you something. Should I install this operating system? Or should I I have to wait till there would be the announcement saying that the Virtual DJ Pro Mac works well with the Operating system of the Mac OS X Lion? Could anyone suggest me please? It would be really helpful.

unsure Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I hope that the Virtual DJ Pro 7 comes out to be working clean with the X Lion. I have seen on the developers forums that they have tested this software with OS X Lion and the team didn’t found any kind of the serious issue related with the software. I have not used this software with the Mac OS but still I hope it comes out to be compatible and without any bugs. Thank You

Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

Original Post by QUENBY:

I hope that the Virtual DJ Pro 7 comes out to be working clean with the X Lion. I have seen on the developers forums that they have tested this software with OS X Lion and the team didn’t found any kind of the serious issue related with the software. I have not used this software with the Mac OS but still I hope it comes out to be compatible and without any bugs. Thank You
    What you are talking is that the developer didn’t got any kind of the serious issues while testing the software but there are even some small problems associated with the software after the successful testing. This problems than comes out to be the bugs of that software.

angry Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I have the Virtual DJ Pro Mac software installed on my OS X Lion Computer. Since I have installed this software I am facing the small bugs associated with the software. The software is pretty good in all aspects but I didn’t found to be working well with my X Lion. There are still the bugs related to the software which were during the testing. Some of them are removed but some are still there. It has also problems with the WiFi. I don't know when they will state this as a bug free software.

Exclamation Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

I am too thinking that the Virtual DJ software would still be having some o the minor bugs which will annoy the users. When I used the last version it was having the buggy audio part related with the software which was not taken into the consideration by the developers. I don’t know about Pro 7 version on the Mac OS X Lion. I hope it would come without the bugs.

star Re: Virtual DJ Pro 7 Mac on OS X Lion

You might not be knowing that the skratchworx has announced that the Virtual DJ Pro 7 will work with the Mac OS X Lion without any issues. Now you must not have an issue of the announcement because it has been declared now. I have installed this software on my Mac OS X lion and it is found to be working well with my operating system. The audio part which was used to be buggy is removed by the developers. We must thanks the developer team of the Virtual DJ software for creating such a good software