Thread: Need dirman.exe in 64 bit environments?

Need dirman.exe in 64 bit environments?

Hi, last one month i used acer laptop and previous times i used DOS operating system on it. Its command prompt works well with the dirman.exe program. it is public domain program that works as a directory manager/viewer. I am sure that this dirmen.exe file not work on the windows 7 64bit version. i recently installed it on my laptop. So, please suggest such kind of directory manager/viewer for my 64bit system environment. Thanks for any useful recommendations program.

Re: Need dirman.exe in 64 bit environments?

There are many such type of program available for this laptop system. Few of them are as a xplorer2lite, XYPlorerFree, FreeCommander, CubicExplorer and Q-Dir. You can use such kind of program on your system. Its well for you to fix your complicated problem. Hence try this and check its result.

Quote Originally Posted by GALIENA View Post
    There are many such type of program available for this laptop system. Few of them are as a xplorer2lite, XYPlorerFree, FreeCommander, CubicExplorer and Q-Dir. You can use such kind of program on your system. Its well for you to fix your complicated problem. Hence try this and check its result.
    Can you describe few things about the xplorer2lite and the XYPlorerFree programs? I need full information about this program and the usage of this program on my windows 7 64bit system. I'm waiting your valuable reply.

Quote Originally Posted by MashyB View Post
    Can you describe few things about the xplorer2lite and the XYPlorerFree programs? I need full information about this program and the usage of this program on my windows 7 64bit system. I'm waiting your valuable reply.
    xplorer2lite is an file manager that works to provide below mentioned features and facility. So, its really useful for the 64 bit environment. It also provides the dual panes and folder tabs for efficient and trouble-free desktop file management. It also helpful for the Browse everywhere, open documents, pictures, music, video and easy file management. Hence use it and check its result. its well for you.

If you are asking about the XYPlorerFree program, then it is the XYplorer Freeware Edition program. It was virtually identical to XYplorer 5.50.0001 version. It might be no longer available for downloading purpose.