Thread: How to avoid Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen of Death Vulnerability

How to avoid Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen of Death Vulnerability

Last one year, i used windows 7 x64 on my laptop. yesterday, i read one article that describes few things about the Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen of Death Vulnerability. In that article, they explained that a simple HTML tag will crash 64-bit Windows 7. The also mention that this happens only with the safari web browser. I never used this browser on my system. while now i want to get full information of such BSOD Vulnerability of this windows 7 64 bit OS. How can i avoid such problem on my system? as well as is this also affected with another browsers or not?? i need few information over this issue. Is this apple fault or an Microsoft problem? Thanks for any such help.

Re: How to avoid Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen of Death Vulnerability

i don't think that this is apple fault. its might be related to the microsoft problem. i also read this article and knows that the vulnerability was caused by an error in win32k.sys file. It works to stop the memory integrity. for this process, it use the formatted web page that includes IFRAME html tag with an 'height' attribute set to very high. It will allow to run arbitrary code with kernel privileges. As per my experience, we can't do anything on it. Its bug of the windows 7. Microsoft needs to solve such bug.

Re: How to avoid Windows 7 x64 Blue Screen of Death Vulnerability

It was first published on the twitter site and this article describes that the iframe tag works to provide facility to hackers to execute arbitrary code such as malware and makes an Blue screen of death problem on it. In that situation, i here mentioned that you need to just check the safari browser you want for use on your system, is being correct or not. This is well for you. If possible then buy such web browser with the help of official site. Its good to get official copy instead of any dummy version of such safari browser.