Thread: Signature not working properly with setting up outlook 11 on iMac

Signature not working properly with setting up outlook 11 on iMac

Hi friends, recently I was trying to setting up the Outlook 11 to Exchange 2010. So I have tried to create the signature for each of my accounts. Whenever I try to send the accounts the Exchange account signature is displayed. I have tried several things but however I fail to create the signature so if you guys have any of the information then please let me know.

Re: Signature not working properly with setting up outlook 11 on iMac

According to my information the assign of the default signature is not used for assigning the signature you'll use when sending to someone. So for that reason the signature that you have created for the specific account must have to use as the default signature for your Exchange account. And also this is the thing that I have seen there in the outlook express is that if you are viewing any Exchange account then Outlook's behavior is to create new messages from that particular account. So that is the responsibility to make te changes there in the default under Outlook menu. Because if you are using the default sending account. it works according to the default setting that you have set there in the outlook express.

There are the steps that you can use to make a signature assign to one or more accounts.
    • First you have to go to Outlook menu.
    • After that you have to go in the Preferences setting.
    • And then you have to go to the Signatures, after that click the + button if you want to create the signature.
    • So if you wish to create the multiple signatures you can repeat these steps.

And if you want to assign any of the signatures as the default signature then you can click the Default Signatures to assign the default signature. And also there are no chances to assign more than one signature to the account, but however you can assign one signature to more than one account.

According to my information this is simple to create the signature in the Outlook 2011, so for that you just have to make use of Outlook>Preferences. So there you will see the Signatures icon on those windows so you have to click on that Signatures icon, as you click on that windows the new windows will be open and there in the lower left corner you will see the plus (+) symbol this is used for the creation of the new signature. After that you can write the text in signature pane on right side. And any of the formatting of signature can be changed with the help of Format menu.