Thread: How to insert multiple pictures files at once in a Microsoft word on Mac os X Lion.

How to insert multiple pictures files at once in a Microsoft word on Mac os X Lion.

Hey, i am using Mac OS X Lion at home and Microsoft Office 2001. Whenever I try to insert multiple picture files at once in a word, it only shows the 1st image only and I have to copy paste other images one by one later to add them all in a word file. Is there a way by which I can add multiple pictures in a word file?

Re: How to insert multiple pictures files at once in a Microsoft word on Mac os X Lion.

Yes, I have also noticed this at my home. I can tel you the other way to add multiple image files to word:
    1. Go to browse and select the images you want to insert.
    2. Now press and h old the “ctrl” and make a right click on the images , select the “copy items”.
    3. Then go to TextEdit and paste them all.
    4. select all images files by “ctrl + a” and then copy them.
    5. go to the word and paste your files at once.

Re: How to insert multiple pictures files at once in a Microsoft word on Mac os X Lion.

I did the same way only difference is I used the LibreOffice instead of TextEdit. By this I was able to drag two images at once in a word document. Actually this can be said as a bug in the word. I think Microsoft should take a look at this bug and solve this. They won’t know it unless we report the bug. Even if they know they should fix it and not carry it to next version of Microsoft office as this is very old issue.