Thread: Acronis True Image Home 2011 freezes during File Backups, No errors

Acronis True Image Home 2011 freezes during File Backups, No errors

My system is installed with windows XP SP2 and Acronis True Image Home 11. I used it very well over a year without any problems. But yesterday I tried to create back up of my D drive to an USB drive. The problem is no matter how I am going to do it; it hangs there and does not show any errors. Seems like the backup is partial or may be corrupted. In order to bring back the PC to normal condition I have to kill the process called “HomeService”. It never happened before but this is the first time I am seeing this problem. I know that there is no problem with my Drive and whatever thing.

Re: Acronis True Image Home 2011 freezes during File Backups, No errors

The same thing happened to me also but with an error message. I create a first full backup of my two HDD's size is currently about 6.4 GB. Destination is an external HDD, which is controlled via USB. After the backup was written last night, I now wanted to examine the file. I click "Check Archive" So in war, and the message: "The selected file is not Acronis True Image Home archive or the file is corrupted. Choose a different file. "

The only thing that comes to mind is that since the file that gives you problems is that in the System Volume Information folder of the System Restore you can empty the right click on My Computer> System Restore and select Disable Restore on all drives
    Then, if anything, if the backup is successful you can reactivate it again by unchecking that option.

I installed the latest version of Acronis True Image Home with me on the computer. This software is among other things, with "Nonstop Backup" equipped. Unfortunately, turns the nonstop backup after some time to pause for ever. Sometimes it runs a couple of hours, but currently not. When I click on Start, then it runs a couple of minutes and switches back to the pause mode.

This is not a problem. Simply select the smaller partition recovery. I think it is still a query because the original partition size, etc. but you can just deny and play back the image. Could reduce but also easy with Acronis Disc Director of the partition on which your system is now.

The software is already ok and works fine. I use Acronis True Image since it is on the market and have never had problems. However, I always wait until a few weeks before I install the latest update or release. It seems with the latest version currently has some problems to be because Acronis has never been so quickly thrown an update on the market.

Whether you get support for the trial version, I do not know. For me it was like I said a mistake in the application that I had fixed via software update. If the problem is then gone, then you know that there was a bug in the old version. Did seek no other partition because my data on an extra hard copy and also on a NAS. Professional mediators have temporarily switched to Paragon Partition Manager 11th Is super easy to use and backup is performed in less than 5 minutes (240 GB SSD). Acronis would sometimes contact you directly. Sign up again if there is a solution to your problem.