Thread: How to manage the sound in the Windows XP?

How to manage the sound in the Windows XP?

Hi, i have been having some problem with sound in my computer. Its giving out very low sound. I am running windows XP in my computer. How do I manage my sound? i am not able to watch movies or listen to the music using this computer. Please help me with this solution.

Re: How to manage the sound in the Windows XP?

You must have lowered the sound unknowingly. Go to the “task bar” on your right bottom of the computer screen. Find the small speaker icon over there. Click on the icon, it will show you the small slider that will help you increase or decrease the volume. If you pull it down it will lowered the sound and then it will mute the speakers. For more options you can right click on the speaker icon. Now click on the “open volume control”, it will show you the more controls to adjust the sound on your pc.
    you can also use realtek audio driver that comes with your motherboard CD to manage the sound setting like sound modes, surround sound, line-in headphone etc.

Re: How to manage the sound in the Windows XP?

If you have in-built speakers to your computer then they are not capable of producing the loud sound like external speakers. I suppose that you have the laptop and will recommend you buying the set of speakers that will help you increase the volume of your computer. External speakers have digital output and amplifier inside to produce high quality sound that is why they can produce loud sound for you. i hope this solution works for you. thanks!