Thread: How to remove SQLite function in C Program

How to remove SQLite function in C Program

I am using SQLite database file structure at my PC this file structure allows me to connect C program to the tables , now I wanted to remove SQLite function in C , if anyone knows how to remove the SQLite function and members ,than please advise me.

Re: How to remove SQLite function in C Program

You can remove SQLite function in C directly , for this you have to manually use your code to remove instances of the SQLite functions and members, you can do this by using Microsoft find utility to find each reference and remove it from the source code.

Re: How to remove SQLite function in C Program

You can easily remove the SQLite function in C program by following the steps given below.
    1 . first right click the source code file that contains the SQLite references and then choose “open with” and select your C editor.
    2.open the “find” dialog window by pressing “ctrl” and “f” . you will see a text box in the dialog window just type ”sqlite” in that box and press enter ,you will see the first reference of the SQLite libraries, you have to delete this line of code along with the variables.
    3. you can move to the next reference by pressing “f3” key , then similarly delete the next reference and variable that uses the reference data. You have to go through each reference until each SQLite variable and query is removed.
    4.finally press the save button,then to check that you have no coding errors click the run button in the editor to run the changes in the debugger.