Thread: Getting blurry movie with the Toshiba player

Getting blurry movie with the Toshiba player

I am using TOSHIBA Qosmio laptop with windows 7 operating system and I am facing problem with this Toshiba media player in my laptop. I have installed Toshiba player in my laptop and whenever I play video in Toshiba player at that time it gives blurry video. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the video drivers but that does not help me to solve this problem.

Re: Getting blurry movie with the Toshiba player

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in with the Toshiba video player and I would like to ask you that are you facing this problem while playing any particular video or problem occurs with all video with Toshiba player? You should also check that video which you are trying to play Is have proper resolution because many times if you play with very low resolution then at that time also this type problem can take place.

You should try to play videos in different video player in your laptop and you have to see that whether you are facing same problem with different video player or not? If you don’t face same problem with different video player then you have to uninstall the Toshiba player from your laptop and after removing the Toshiba video player you have to insert the driver installation CD and then install the player and if you don’t have installation of Toshiba player in the CD then you have to download it from the internet and then install in your laptop and after installing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I hope reinstalling the Toshiba video player will fix this problem.

If you want to download the Toshiba Video player in your laptop then you have to visit the official site of the Toshiba laptop and then you have select your laptop model number and then you have to select operating system and then download the video player from there

or

you can download the video player by clicking here DOWNLOAD.

Instead of using Toshiba video player I will suggest you to use VLC player in your laptop. VLV player is very nice video player which supports all most all the latest video formats and also allows you to change the size of the videos according to your screen. VLC player works on all the platforms like windows, MAC and Linux. I think you should use VLC player in your laptop. May be this information will be helpful for you.

Yes I am also agree with the above idea. VLC player is open source media player and it plays almost all video formats and also able to play broken files.

If you want to download VLC player In your laptop then you have to go to the official page of the VLC player and then you have to select download option and after that select VLC for windows and then download in your laptopn and then install it and then you have to check whether same problem get solved or not.

You can also try to K-lite codec media player in your laptop. You can download K-lite codec media player from laptop and then you have to install that in your lapopt and after installing that in your laptop you will not face any problem while playing videos.

You have to suggested that I have to reinstall the Toshiba Video player in my laptop and after going through that I have reinstalled Toshiba video player and after reinstalling that all the things started working properly. Thank you for helping me.