Thread: is there any possible way to resize SWF and AC3

is there any possible way to resize SWF and AC3

hey guys, i came to know about the AC3Filter being a high quality free audio decoder and a processor filter. also as i had the knowledge of SWF being an Adobe Flash file format which i generally used for multimedia, vector graphics and ActionScript. . however i am not knowing the exact process of Resizing the SWF and AC3. would you please provide me some suggestions regarding the same.

Re: is there any possible way to resize SWF and AC3

i would like to add further information regarding this topic and hope it will add some more knowledge regarding the same. SWF and AC3 are together digital media file formats, except as SWF files have a storage possible in the Flash animation, and AC3 files store audio that has been encoded with Dolby Digital sound. If you desire to have a re size of an SWF or AC3 file, you require to have a compress over the media. You are able to do so by adjusting settings like resolution and bitrate. According to me resolution is a property that corresponds to viewing dimensions and pixel display, bitrate is a value that stand for audio and video range.

as per told in the previous post iWisoft Free Video Converter will be very helpful in your case. Free applications such as iWisoft Free Video Converter,and as I know SUPER and Oxelon Media Converter will prove to be useful.

i will provide some methods in which i will provide some instructions regarding the iWisoft Free Video Converter
    1. initially have a launch of the iWisoft Free Video Converter. and then have a click on the add icon and have a browse over the SWF or AC3 input file in the file selection window. make a selection of the item and have a click on the "Open" button to import it into the application.
    2. the second step which i will suggest you to have a click on the Profile pull-down menu. If you have to resizing an SWF file, you need to go to Flash Video and Picture and make a selection of the SWF—SWF Format (.swf). If you are wishing to have a re size of an AC3 file, go to the Common Audio and make a selection of the AC3—Dolby Digital AC-3 (.ac3).
    3. have a click on the "Settings" button when it will appear . there will be a appearance of a programming window displaying video and audio settings .
      move to the Video section. If you want to resize a SWF file, and then click the Size pull-down menu and make a selection of the resolution whcih will tend to be smaller than that of the SWF input file. have a Click on the Video Bitrate pull-down menu and then afterwards make a selection of a value that is lower than that of the SWF input file.
    4. finally move to the Audio section. and tehn make a click on the Audio Bitrate pull-down menu and then select a value that is lower than that of the SWF or AC3 input file.
    5. i will then recommend you to have a click on the "Start" button to have a resize of the media. The application will tend to make a storage location of the re sized SWF or AC3 output file after ist generation.

i can state the further instructions for the Oxelon Media Converter and steps for the same.
    1. have a launch of the Oxelon Media Converter. and then have a click on the Media Format pull-down menu. If you are wshinh to have a re size of an SWF file, make a selection of the SWF (Flash)(.swf) option. If you are wishing to re size the AC3 file, make a selection of AC3(.ac3) option.
    2. make a click on the "Add Files" button and afterwards make a browse over the SWF or AC3 to input file in the file selection window. afterwards make a Selection of the item and then ,make a click on the "Open" button to import it into the application.
    3. Go to the Video section. Click the Width x Height pull-down menu and select a resolution that is smaller than that of the SWF input file. Click the Bitrate pull-down menu and select a value that is lower than that of the SWF input file. (If you are resizing an AC3 file none of these fields will be available, since the input file does not contain a video track.)
    4. Go to the Audio section. Click the Bitrate pull-down menu and make a selection of a value that is lower than that of the SWF or AC3 input file.
    5. then have a Click on the "Conversion" button to have a resize of the media. A confirmation message will display at teh time of the resizing teh SWF or AC3 output file has been generated. make a click on the "Browse" button to make a retrieval of the media from its default storage location.

i will also provide a software with what you are concern. super can be also used for this purpose. have a launch of the SUPER. then make a Click on the Selection over the Output Container pull-down menu. If you wish to re size an SWF file, make a selection over the FLV/SWF (Flash) option.

hey guys, i have some more information regarding the same. i would like to say about the SWf as that the output format for Adobe Flash presentations is Shockwave Format (SWF). with the help of these, you will be able to include multimedia presentations such as Flash animations on your site so that you will be able to provide your users with a more dynamic visiting experience. in addition to this, SWFs are embedded into HTML pages with Adobe-specific code. The code encompass size attributes, generally in the originally created size. here, make possible use of these values so that you are able to re size your SWF.

i am also of the similar problem. and i am also finding difficult to Re size the SWF and AC3. as i work on development i will be willing to know the process in an simple and efficient manner. can you provide me with such answer where i will find myself easy

if you need to re size your SWF i will provide some solutions which will help in your case.
    1. first make a launch of an HTML or text editor and then open your Web page.
    2. you require to type the new height and width values into the SWF embed code, and make a note of one thing that you make a proper use of the proportionate values unless you wish to distort the SWF display.
    3. finally Save the file and then navigate to it in an Internet browser and you will be across some result in the end.

thanks for those replies as i was finding it difficult to go through the process. i finally saved the file which you stated above and i found that i was able to re size SWF and AC3. really thanks.