Thread: how to reinstall MAC office without the media in macbook air?

how to reinstall MAC office without the media in macbook air?

I have recently purchased MacBook Air from a computer retail outlet shop from lamington road. The seller have paid for original office and installed in the MacBook. But the shop did not give me the CD media. Is there any process to reinstall the Mac office without the media? How can I search the CD key of the Mac office. Please help me with this issue. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

re: how to reinstall MAC office without the media in macbook air?

From when apple computers are coming preinstalled with the Office??? I think the seller is fooling you completely by adding useless software and making you buy it. How we can use iwork or openoffice??? This is completely disgusting.

I came to know about your problem. I think you should first install the Office for Mac 2011 trial, after that activate the office using the product ID. You can get your product ID in WORD, PowerPoint, Outlook or Excel. You should go to work and after that to above word option. You will find the product ID at the right bottom. I think it will sure solve your problem. Give me your feedback.

I think you should complaint to the Microsoft. You should call Microsoft service helpline centre to lodge your complaint. They will surely solve your problem and will refrain you from the tension u have got. Here are some no u can call- 1800 102 1100, +91 80 40103000.

Dear buddy if you have purchased MacBook Air from Apple Store you will have the CD key in email. If not, then you should go to the Apple official Store and place your Macbook Air to them they will practically solve your problem. In Apple store they have trained and skilled experts who can solve your problem, they will repair or replace your Macbook Air. You just relax, don’t have to worry about anything.

I think buying Office without CD key is strange and does not have any point. I think this should be the case of piracy or violating the rules of the software company. The shopkeeper have conned you by not giving the CD key so that you cannot reinstall the Microsoft Office again. Or else the Shopkeeper itself has got conned from the dealer. You cannot assume anything. You should first lodge complaint to the shopkeeper and see is there any chance for you to get your CD key.

Thanks a lot friends for your suggestions. I am really admired. i have decided to contact the Microsoft office to get the CD key. Thanks again guys.