Thread: After rebooting Intel Display Power Saving Technology gets turned on

After rebooting Intel Display Power Saving Technology gets turned on

As the title implies i think it says all the thing. Anyways see whenever i boot the machine i have noticed as Intel Display Power Saving Technology gets turned off automatically though i have turn it off by unchecking the box right next to it and then I confirm my choice. And this happens whenever i reboot the machine. surely i can't be the only one experiencing this? any idea what could be the problem doing this? any suggestion will be appreciated for resolving this.

Re: After rebooting Intel Display Power Saving Technology gets turned on

As the title implies i think it says all the thing. Anyways see whenever i boot the machine i have noticed as Intel Display Power Saving Technology gets turned off automatically though i have turn it off by unchecking the box right next to it and then I confirm my choice. And this happens whenever i reboot the machine. surely i can't be the only one experiencing this? any idea what could be the problem doing this? any suggestion will be appreciated for resolving this.
    See, i have searched for this on internet but couldn’t found any such related answer for the same but still i have some solution for this I don’t know whether that will work or not.

As you have mentioned like the settings gets reset once you reboot the machine that simply means they are getting changed at the startup itself, so it might be possible like be diabling it in the startup program could let this not happened once again.

Thus according to me you should try to remove this program from the startup and that you can do with the “system configuration utility” by typing “msconfig” in run window (windows + R).

It seems like you don’t want that program for sure, so rather than getting it disabled why don’t you get it uninstall from the laptop or PC whatever you have?

Well as a substitute of waiting for some solution i would rather remove the computer manufacturers power saving program and that worked for me...thus you must be understood what could be my recommendation.