Thread: last version of openGL won't supports Processor Graphics 3000

last version of openGL won't supports Processor Graphics 3000

HI, I am having ASUS ZENBOOK which is having “UX31E” motherboard with core i7 processor. Once I was trying to installed 3D reconstruction software called “Seg3d2 (ver 2.1.2 64bit for windows)” and i came to know that it doesn't start in windows7 PRO with and Intel HD Graphics Family that’s the Processor Graphics 3000.

The program is launched on the laptop, the starting process icon appears for about 5-6 sec and after that it stops and not anything take place; in other words i would say the process is kicked off . any idea what could be the problem and what solution i could have for this? any suggestion will be esteemed.

Re: last version of openGL won't supports Processor Graphics 3000

I am having the same graphic card and the open GL version and everything works fine, can you please mentioned which version you have installed perfectly so that i could assist you further.

I am having the same graphic card and the open GL version and everything works fine, can you please mentioned which version you have installed perfectly so that i could assist you further.
    As far as i know I have installed open GL 3.0 version in my machine which is actually causing problem with the graphic card driver installed. don’t we have any solution for this? i mean to say some sort of driver packages that is been useful for graphics driver as well as to the open GL software as well. please let me know if there is any solution.

As far as i know I have installed open GL 3.0 version in my machine which is actually causing problem with the graphic card driver installed. don’t we have any solution for this? i mean to say some sort of driver packages that is been useful for graphics driver as well as to the open GL software as well. please let me know if there is any solution.
    I would like to recommend you that you should get the most recent driver for the Intel HD Graphics 2000 and 3000 controllers provide support for OpenGL 3.0. once i was also getting the same problem with the drivers and after searching about the same i came to know about this information from here itself.

this is something funny i would say, because you have already mentioned the problem in the title itself, as it could be due to the non-compatibility of the "Intel Processor Graphics 3000" driver with the last version of OpenGL.

So prior to resolve this you should either try to change the driver version of your intel graphic card or simply you have to install the older version of open GL.

As far as i know the 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics 3000/2000 are compatible with the hardware acceleration for OpenGL applications in 16-bit as well as 32-bit color depths. The most recent Intel graphics drivers offers support for the OpenGL version 3.0. To make sure whether a newer graphics driver is obtainable for your graphics controller or not you should try to make use of the Intel Driver Update Utility in your machine.

As far as i know the 2nd Generation Intel Core Processors with Intel HD Graphics 3000/2000 are compatible with the hardware acceleration for OpenGL applications in 16-bit as well as 32-bit color depths. The most recent Intel graphics drivers offers support for the OpenGL version 3.0. To make sure whether a newer graphics driver is obtainable for your graphics controller or not you should try to make use of the Intel Driver Update Utility in your machine.
    Hey thanks for the suggestion but still whenever i run the utility i used to get error, don’t know exactly what it is meant to say anyways thanks for the suggestion.

I was also getting the same problem so from the utility that you have run and from their site itself, i got the LINK i have mentioned. You can check what exactly you have to do in order to get those newer driver.