Thread: When can we have VID app for Linux/Ubuntu users

When can we have VID app for Linux/Ubuntu users

HI, I am having a machine in that I have installed Linux operating system but still when I was searching about the application for LINUX I couldn’t found any application for this application.

Is there anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views…thanks for any suggestion.

Re: When can we have VID app for Linux/Ubuntu users

HI, I am having a machine in that I have installed Linux operating system but still when I was searching about the application for LINUX I couldn’t found any application for this application.

Is there anybody having idea regarding the same can share their views…thanks for any suggestion.
    Well, i would say this is really a major concerning issue according to me, because no doubt there are various applications available for ubuntu but still this one is quite better but still not presented. But still see if you are expecting a video calling application then the comparatively you can have Gyachi as well. it is a messenger which utilizes the Yahoo protocol so all you require is a free Yahoo account, that you must be having. The software i have mentioned has both webcam and voice chat, even though you will require a companionable webcam.

See I would rather prefer to have traditional yahoo messenger for the same, because don’t know whether you are aware about the newer version or not, but you can have too many good functions with this software.

So don’t know when Logitech is about to get application LINUX users but still you could have many other applications that you can have make use of with the LINUX.

See I would rather prefer to have traditional yahoo messenger for the same, because don’t know whether you are aware about the newer version or not, but you can have too many good functions with this software.

So don’t know when Logitech is about to get application LINUX users but still you could have many other applications that you can have make use of with the LINUX.
    Exactly I do have the same opinion as the above user like you should try to make use of another software rather application in your machine. though I haven’t installed this linux but still i used to use skype application in the PC and which is quite good at video calling thus would like to recommend you that one only, and i think you could get that application for ubuntu as well. I am not sure about this but still you can simply check this thing on their official website as well.

Exactly I do have the same opinion as the above user like you should try to make use of another software rather application in your machine. though I haven’t installed this linux but still i used to use skype application in the PC and which is quite good at video calling thus would like to recommend you that one only, and i think you could get that application for ubuntu as well. I am not sure about this but still you can simply check this thing on their official website as well.
    Though there are various other application available for the same but the reason behind choosing this VID is like you should be aware, of course, that current versions of Skype for Linux do not have feature for video chat. And i have noticed as this is a main nuisance.