Thread: where can i download | update iManager T2000-LCT

where can i download | update iManager T2000-LCT

Hi, can anybody please let me know from where can i download this software for my Huawei phone, because actually the thing is like i have one but which is not actually working perfectly. any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.

Re: where can i download | update iManager T2000-LCT

I don’t know whether you have tried searching the same thing on their official website or not, have you? if not then you should first of all do that and then mentioned if you get any problem.

Hi, can anybody please let me know from where can i download this software for my Huawei phone, because actually the thing is like i have one but which is not actually working perfectly. any suggestion regarding the same will be esteemed.
    Well, if you are expecting any most recent version of this software then let me tell as you as there isn’t any available on internet and you must have to make use of the one that you are having currently.

I don’t know whether you have tried searching the same thing on their official website or not, have you? if not then you should first of all do that and then mentioned if you get any problem.
    I have tried searching this thing on their official website but couldn’t found any download, is there any other way i can get this software? In fact apart from their official website i have found the whole internet but couldn’t found the download file for this software, i would say this is really i big nightmare.

I have tried searching this thing on their official website but couldn’t found any download, is there any other way i can get this software? In fact apart from their official website i have found the whole internet but couldn’t found the download file for this software, i would say this is really i big nightmare.
    Yeah exactly you are right as there isn’t any such software available for downloading, whether you search this product name in their official website you’ll get zero result found for the same. in fact when i google it there are number of result shown but none of them will provide you the LINK for downloading that software.

I think you haven’t found it very well, because it is quite obvious thing. In other words i would say if suppose they are launching any product then obviously they will also provide the appropriate software as well for the same.

Anyways see i would like to recommend you that you should visit the LINK i have mentioned and once the page come into view, select version software that you can find at bottom half of page and after that select product family (optical NMS) and in that you’ll get an option for downloading optix imanager t2000.