Thread: Where can I have ETS 2052 Drivers for Windows7 32bits running PC

Where can I have ETS 2052 Drivers for Windows7 32bits running PC

Hi, I'm using Dialog CDMA connection with my ETS 2052 phone and i have a PC running Windows 7 32 bit operating system. I have every time noticed as FWT Connect dashboard not 100% working with windows 7.

As I have heard that FWT Connect version is too old which is actually created in 2008 as far as i know and after searching about the same i came to know that it require equivalent drivers for running the same. thus please let me know from where can i get newer version or simply the equivalent drivers? Any suggestion will be appreciated.

Re: Where can I have ETS 2052 Drivers for Windows7 32bits running PC

Have you ever tried searching the drivers in the MTNL’s official website? Because i think from there only you may get some sort of drivers for your machine, i am not sure about it but still you can surely try that.

I don’t know whether there is any such drivers presented for the windows 7 or not but still as far as FWT connect software is concerned you can simply download it from here itself.

I don’t know whether there is any such drivers presented for the windows 7 or not but still as far as FWT connect software is concerned you can simply download it from here itself.
    Hey, thanks for the reply that you have made but still can we have any other software as an alternative for this one? Because I have already tried this one but still sometimes I get problem with connecting to internet. So please do let me know if there could be any other software that I could install with windows 7.

Hey, thanks for the reply that you have made but still can we have any other software as an alternative for this one? Because I have already tried this one but still sometimes I get problem with connecting to internet. So please do let me know if there could be any other software that I could install with windows 7.
    See this could be some problem with the operating system that you have installed because the thing is like I do have install the same software but still i am not having any problem with the software. Anyways have you tried reinstalling the same? it might be possible like the one that you are having might have been corrupted. Anyways see if you are keep getting the same problem then it might be possible like it could be happening because of the incorrect settings you have configured, thus you should also make sure whether you have configured it perfectly or not..or else if the same thing is happening then you can contact to MTNL as well for further assistance.

you can have another option as well like you should try to uninstall almost whichever drivers that you have installed in your machine and from the device manger let the OS find out the drivers for your CDMA phone…I used to find out drivers this way only whenever i didn’t get it from anywhere.