Thread: Unable to program buttons because Setpoint 6.32.7 detects incorrect mouse and keyboard

Unable to program buttons because Setpoint 6.32.7 detects incorrect mouse and keyboard

I am using Logitech Performance Mouse MX and I have Setpoint 6.32.7 installed in my computer. It has suddenly started giving me problem. Whenever I open Setpoint and then when I go to the tab at that time it shows wrong picture of the mouse and same thing happens with my Logitech Wave Keyboard 350 I am not able to program buttons. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem?

Re: Unable to program buttons because Setpoint 6.32.7 detects incorrect mouse and keyboard

It looks like this problem has occurred because of permission to setpoint and that is why I will suggest you that you should run the setpoint as administrator and after that you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after running the setpoint as administrator will solve this issue.

Re: Unable to program buttons because Setpoint 6.32.7 detects incorrect mouse and keyboard

I have read your problem and as far as I know setpoing software gets the images and other information from the internet but if your antivirus software or firewall setting blocking the setpoing to access the internet then you have to change the setting first. In yourco0mputer you should open firewall setting and then you have to allow the setpoint application and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. You have to also check setpoint software after disabling the antivirus software. Try this solution and then check what the situation is.

There was similar problem was occurred with my mx revolution mouse and I have tried to search solution on the internet and after spending so much of time on the internet I have come to know that by plugging the mouse with different USB port I can solve this problem and after that I have tried same solution but does not help me to solve this issue. After that I have removed the mouse drivers from the device manager and then unplug the mouse from system and then I have restarted the PC. Now after that I have plug mouse again and then installed the drivers and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution. If you need any more help then let me know.

I have checked firewall setting in my computer and I have also tried to run the setpoint after disabling the antivirus software in my computer and after that also I get the same problem. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by running the setpoint as administrator with no luck. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Any help will be appreciated.

According to me you are facing this problem because there is something wrong with the setpoint software and you should uninstall the Setpoint software completely from your computer and then you have to reboot the PC and remove all the temporary files from your computer and then you have to install setpoint software again in your system and then your problem will get solved.

As you have said that I have to reinstall setpoint software in my computer and after reading that I have uninstalled the setpoint software from my computer and then I have installed the setpoint software again and after reinstalling the setpoint all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.