Thread: Getting crackling sound while navigating explorer or IE

Getting crackling sound while navigating explorer or IE

I have recently assembled computer in which I am using Gigabyte P67A ud3 B3 and 8Gb RAM. I am using Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard in my computer. Whenever I open any folders at that ti9me I get crackling clicking sound. this problem is annoying for me. If any one has solution regarding this then please help me. Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Getting crackling sound while navigating explorer or IE

According to me you should first try to solve this problem by reseating the sound card I am telling you this because many times reseating the sound card can help to solve this type of problems. You should also check when you connect headphone with your computer at that time same problem occurs or not. First check this so that you can understand about the exact problem.

According to me you will be able to solve this problem by changing the sample rate. You should first go to the sound setting and then you have to change the sample rate to 16, 44.1 and after changing the sample rate you have to check whether same problem occurs or not. as far as I know after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

If you want to change the sample rate then in sound setting you have to first open control panel in your computer and after going in to the control panel go to the sound setting from hardware and sound. Now you have to select playback option. After that go to the speakers option and then you have to select properties after right clicking on that and then change the sample rate. After that you have to click on Ok and after clicking on Ok you have to check whether you are getting crackling sound or not.

According to me after performing above steps your problem will get solved. If you still face same problem after trying above steps then let me know.

Have you tried to solve this problem by resetting the BIOS to default setting? If you have not tried then I will suggest you to reset the BIOS setting to default and after resetting the BIOS setting your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because in my computer same thing happen with me also and first I though that problem is with the sound setting in my computer and after that I have tried different setting but that does not help me top solve this problem. Now after that I have reset the BIOS setting and after doing that my problem gets solved. I think you should also try this solution and then your problem will get solved.

After looking at your solution I have first changed the sample rate from the sound setting and after doing that also I get the same problem and I have also checked other settings also but there was nothing wrong with the setting. Now after that I have reset the BIOS setting in my PC and after resetting the BIOS setting also I get the same problem. Now please tell me how to fix this issue?

It looks like problem is with the drivers which you have installed in your computer and I will suggest you to first open the device manager in your computer and then you have to first uninstall the sound card drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the sound driers from your computer you have to reboot the computer. Now you have to install the drivers again in your computer and after installing the drivers in you computer again you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. I hope this solution will help you to solve this problem.

You can solve this problem by installing the latest drivers of the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard. First uninstall the drivers which are already installed in the computer and then you have to delete the temporary files from your computer and after that you have to install latest drivers. After installing the latest drivers in your PC you have to check whether you are getting crackling sound while opening folders or not.

I think this trick will fix your issue.

if you want to download the latest drivers for the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard then you have to click on these DRIVERS and after that you have to click on the download button and after that install in your PC and then your problem will get solved. If you need any more help then let me know.

If reinstalling and updating the drivers of the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard does not help you to solve this problem then I think there might be issue with the Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard and you should replace the sound card. you first check your sound card with different computer to confirm the issue. If you find this soundcard faulty then you need to replace it and if problem does not occur with other PC then something wrong with your PC.

I have first uninstalled the sound drivers from my system and then I have reinstalled the drivers and after that also same problem occurs. Now after that I have downloaded the latest drivers for Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeGamer soundcard and after that I have installed that and then problem get solved.