Thread: Do you think there should be more progress in VLC media player

Do you think there should be more progress in VLC media player

I have seen the latest update for the new version of the ‘VLC media player’ so I have decided to have this media player in my system. But before that I just want to know the improvements and the progress that were made in this new VLC media player as compare to the previous version of the VLC media player. Because in the previous version of this media player I have noticed many of the bugs and issue, so I just want to know whether the improvement have make in this version or not. If yes then what kind of the improvement as compare to the previous version. So if you guys have any of the ideas about the changes or about the bugs in this VLC media player, then please let me know. Any of the reply will be appreciated and thanks.

Re: Do you think there should be more progress in VLC media player

I have installed the latest VLC player in my laptop, and I have seen that there are many of the good and the best thing I have seen in this new VLC media player. This is really the good player I have seen this time, but there are some of the bugs or the mistake I have noticed in this new VLC player that, some of the mpg files are fails to open in this VLC media player. So this is the thing I have seen that need to be improved in this VLC player.

According to my information about this VLC player is that, the visualization feature of this media player is 100% good and better but some of the issue I have seen in the audio output.

So there is the requirement for these things to be fixing for the improvement. So finally I just want to suggest that this may be not the big bugs but still a nasty one, so there are the requirement for this to be fixed.

I have seen that there are many of the improvement in this latest version of the VLC media player, there also so many of the option that can be used for the navigation of the media file is possible. The best of the GUI and the needful tooltips is also there for every option available in these media player. So I have not have seen any of the issue still in this VLC, so you can have this good media player from their official links to install and to play.

The issue that I have noticed in this media player is that there is the lack of the option for the DVD menus, which means to say that the "selection button" is often invisible. So some of the time when I make the use of DVD to work, I fail to see the "selection button" icon on the interface of these VLC.

As I have the long time experience for using this VLC media player, so the thing that I have noticed in this media player is that
    1. If we make use of this Media player in under the Linux, then there is the best performance to be seen by this player.
    2. It show some of the bugs when use in the Windows OS.
    3. The version 1.11 has some of the bugs with the visualization, which the visualization is too slow and fails to match the sound output.
    4. And in version 1.20 the speed performance is OK, but some of the time the audio stutters.
    5. And about this latest VLC media player, there are large numbers of improvement I have seen.

There are some of the major and some of the minor bugs present in each and every application, but the main thing is the performance for the application and the feature of that application is consider for the best. So as per my suggestion the performance and the feature that I have seen in this media player is quite good and best. So I think that this is the good media player with lots of the improvements.

Hi friends recently install the VLC media player in my system, but after the installation I have seen most of the issue for the crackling of sound, so what I have to do to overcome this issue. is there any idea or solution?

Hi friends recently install the VLC media player in my system, but after the installation I have seen most of the issue for the crackling of sound, so what I have to do to overcome this issue. is there any idea or solution?
    This is normally depends on the OS, that I just want to suggest that this media player show this type of the crackling sound with some of the OS. Or maybe there are the chances for the installation issue; if the installation of this media player is not done properly then this kind of issue occurs. So I just want you to suggest that you just reinstall this VLC player again and try to play the things that you want. May the reinstallation will solve this issue.

According to my information there are lots of the fix for the bugs I have seen in this version of the VLC media player. I have still not seen any of the issue or any other bugs in this media player. This is better media player then the previous version.

There must be some of the feature have to be include which help to increase the resolution of the current running Tracks, that means to say with the help of those feature we can play the 3GP, MP4 format with the best clarity and quality even we maximize the screen, so this thing I wants to have in this VLC media player.