Thread: Play and Pause with the Click screen in VLC media player

Play and Pause with the Click screen in VLC media player

I have just read the feature for the VLC media player, so I am very much excited to have this media player to be installed in my Laptop. But before that I just want to know is there are the feature available in this VLC media player by which we can Play as well as Pause the running Songs or the Videos by just clicking anywhere on the screen of VLC media player, just like we do in media player classic. So if you people have any of the ideas or the suggestion then please let me know. Your reply will be appreciated.

Re: Play and Pause with the Click screen in VLC media player

Yes this are the feature I have not seen in this VLC media player, by which we can switch between the Playing and Pausing the running file in these VLC media player. So I think this are the thing to be include in this media player. By which we can just click on the Screen of the VLC media player and switch between play and Pause, if this thing are include in the VLC then this will be the good thing to be include in this VLC media player.

I am using the media player classic in my desktop and here I have found many of the features that are totally different from the VLC media player. There are some of the additional feature are present in the media player classic which are not in VLC media player.

The main feature that I have noticed which is missing from this latest VLC media player is that, there are the lack of the thing by which we can make the use of the screen just by clicking the screen we can switch to Play and Pause.

So this have to be include in the VLC media player that with the help of the main interface only, we just make the click on the main interface to stop and to resume the running songs and videos just like the media player classic have.

So if this thing is include in the next version of the VLC media player then this will be the good thing for this application.

I have installed the ‘VLC media player’ in my system I have seen there are many of the thing and many of the feature that can be used for playing the songs and the Videos. There are many of the advanced and the new Things are included in this version of the VLC media player. So for switching between the Play/Pause we have to make the use of the keyboard or the option available on the main interface of the VLC screen for Playing and Pausing the Running Track in VLC media player. So with the help of the mouse we can do this, there are no need for the Screen Clicking to make the Play of the Tracks.

So finally suggest that there are also many of the things in this VLC media player that can be used for playing the Tracks. This is really the Good media Player I have seen.

There are the presences of the hotkeys shortcuts in the VLC media player to do this thing, but if this feature for clicking the screen is available there in this media Player then this will be the good ideas to have this Player. However there is the full playback control is possible with the help of mouse.

I think this thing may be include in the next version of the VLC player by which we can play and pause the running tracks by just clicking the main interface screen of these player. So there are some of the more Improvement is need there in this Application for the better performance, however beside this there are many of the playback option is available for use.

It’s good to make use of the mouse for the navigation of the player, which means we can make the use of the mouse to Pause and to play the Songs and the Videos with the help of the navigation icon present there on the main interface of the VLC media Player.

So this is the best ideas to make the use of the mouse for controlling the basic functions of video playback.

There is the option available on the main interface screen of the VLC User Interface is that, with the help of the inbuilt option we can make the Forward Backward, Play , Pause etc by just clicking on the option that are present on the main screen of the VLC interface. So this is more than enough to navigate the things in the VLC player. There are almost most of the things are available in this media player that can be used for the thing to perform in this VLC media player.

These features are not seen in the VLC media player, but this is the good feature if included in the next version of the VLC media player. Because such feature are useful for the Play and Pause of the Songs or the Videos by just clicking anywhere on the interface of the media player, this provide the help for the user in many way and also this is the smart feature for any of the media player to have the clicking feature to be present.