Thread: Using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail not Syncing with Outlook 2010

Using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail not Syncing with Outlook 2010

Hey all, i am getting problem which is Using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail not Syncing with Outlook 2010. for resolving i have also tried with the so many of the other suggestion but still no avail for this. can here anyone suggest me for resolving this problem?? please reply me back if here anyone have the suggestion for this. I am running the following:

• Windows 7 - Fully updated
    • Outlook 2010 (Office Professional 2010) - Fully Updated
    • Outlook Hotmail Connector - Latest version/updates

Re: Using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail not Syncing with Outlook 2010

i am not getting here that why are you getting this type of the problem. this is because this is a major inconvenience that you are not able to see the tasks/to do list in Outlook. the same thing i am also facing wiht my iPhone, and no I dont want to use a web page for it. except this i am getting that every thing else is working very fine for me. for we all, i can say that we ant understand Microsoft's thinking, especially when everyone else is doing it in the "cloud", and also with this all, i am getting that the iphone Hotmail app doent have the to do list, for making sure about this i have checked for this so many times and still i get the same things for this.

Re: Using Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail not Syncing with Outlook 2010

YEs, i alos agree here with your post. for resolving this type of the problem i am looking for software that syncs my Outlook tasklist to my iphone or hotmail. is here anyone knwo about such type of the sofware?? if yes then for that please reply me back. also i am not getting here that why this is not supported and there are no plans to create it?? can here anyone tell me the main reason for that?? this is because if I need my calendar and contacts to sync, I will need my task list to go with them.

OK, can here anyone tell me that if here is any chance that if many people request this functionality, to be developed??? if this is possible then for this please reply me back.

YEs, i agree with this. i think that this is problem related with the Microsoft only. hope that they supports syncing tasks as well.

While doing the same things, i am not getting any type of the error message there. and also when i am trying with the sync at that timne i get that Email, Calendar and Contact all sync just fine, and there i am not gettign any type of the error message for this. but in my case, the problem is that i am not able to get the Tasks to sync, while i am trying with doing this at that time i get error Message ever appears. for resolving this i have to try with the enter to the tast using the task online. wh;ile doing this things also there i get that this is not show in Outlook after sync. i am thinkigng here that it also might happens that i am missing somethings that where exactly to look in Outlook 2010 for the sync task/to-do from the Hotmail Calendar. hope that someone wil here will suggeste me for resolving this problem.

Hey friends, thanks for the suggestion in this case. now i am getting that my problem is to be resolve and now Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector, Task/To-Do-List from Hotmail Syncing with Outlook 2010 properly, thanks agasin for such a great suggestion.