Thread: unable to draw lines in Freeform, scribble and curve and shapes come with a black line in Microsoft office PPT 2010.

unable to draw lines in Freeform, scribble and curve and shapes come with a black line in Microsoft office PPT 2010.

i am making use of powerpoint2010, previously i used working with 2003 and there is a lot of work and some estimated work uses drawing tools . i was going right while doing this but eventually, came up that the freeform, scribble and curve shapes were going missing. it is because i made a save of file from 2003 to 2010. until one assigns a line color there are all drawings are "invisble for me. changing of my designs lets me to have all the drawings thereafter. by the means of programming is it possible to add another row with color to the color pickers. i don't the exact solution to do this. please suggest some guidelines to overcome this problem.

re: unable to draw lines in Freeform, scribble and curve and shapes come with a black line in Microsoft office PPT 2010.

hi guys, i can have this issue solved, you should firstly try with changing the color of your default line and that will help in your case. format it with a color and width you wish for after you have finished drawing a line on a slide. select the option of "set as default line." after having a right-click it .

re: unable to draw lines in Freeform, scribble and curve and shapes come with a black line in Microsoft office PPT 2010.

i can think in this matter, you could choose to have a Line color setting which will prove to be beneficial and there will be some kind of help mentioned or will give some clue about it. after this i would say that you will be getting only freeform, scribble and curve shapes are affected all others have the right settings . i think there are some common shapes and they tend to act differently from others and that it the only point where i can get to. hope this will help.

i think here you are missing some files as normally there are situations where you find something missing and you search for them. you should try to check your installation as they are previously installed and have a built in feature. so just make sure that you did your conversion or something or made some changes by which you are getting the problem.

for adding custom colors to an Office 2010, you need to have a modification over the theme's XML code in order to add these colors. You need to add them to every theme you wished for. by doing this, you will be able to permit making of different sets of custom colors which are available for different themes. i think you have added the saving of the file from 2003 to 2010 so you are not able to support the feature.

according to my supposition, whichever color Accent 1 has in its color scheme appears that the freeform, curve and scribble makes use of that. and the most probable thing in this case is that If the default color appears to be of the similar kind that of the background color then the thing can be that it would be invisible. the a reason for this that it is occurring because you're moving from PPT 2003 to 2007 but you didn't applied a 2007 template , since the color mapping is screwed up.

there is a inclusion of the same template if you try to move from any previous version to new. so just check whether you are with the same template or not. or why don't you just try in a new template and that too with a new file along with. so i think here you will come across some possible solution.

Re: unable to draw lines in Freeform, scribble and curve and shapes come with a black line in Microsoft office PPT 2010.

you should check for a software update as it will have some effect on what you are saying. or have a complete removal of ms from your system and then again have a install of it.. if not getting by this also i can say here that there can be some settings problem by which you are occurring with this problem. try with some settings in Microsoft office. you can definitely come across some clue. or can come across control panel which will provide you necessary help.