Thread: Way to Delete Duplicate Calendar and Contacts from Folder List in Office 2010

Way to Delete Duplicate Calendar and Contacts from Folder List in Office 2010

Recently I am trying to upgrade my system with the Latest Application, so there I have seen that many of the File there in this Software have the same folder that were there already present in my System, so the thing that I have seen that there are many of the Duplicate list for the folder came there in my Computer. So I have just started deleting the Old folder, but there are some of the folder which were fail to delete or move from the Directory, so I just get confused for Deleting the same folder there from the System, so if you guys have any of the information or any of the ideas for this thing, then please let me know.

re: Way to Delete Duplicate Calendar and Contacts from Folder List in Office 2010

There are the thing that I have seen for such condition for there in the Office 2010, or any version of the Windows Office that there are the inbuilt feature for the verification for the folders, that if there are some folder that have the same name for the existing folder than, the message box appears for the replacements for that existing folder, so you can simple click on the ‘Yes’ button and the existing Folder there in the Folder list will be updated with the latest Folder.

re: Way to Delete Duplicate Calendar and Contacts from Folder List in Office 2010

Even I have also facing the same issue while I’m updating one of the Applications there in my System, so I just make the use of the Another Directory and I have completed the process. So if you are upgrading any of the Application there in the System and getting the Folder Exist message or information. Then you can create a new Directory and give the Path of that newly created directory. So that the replacement and Deletion of the existing folder will be skipped. This is the best way to update the system with the new Application or the software.

I think there are no need for deleting the existing folder you just replace that with the new folder, that will be helpful for the replacement of the unwanted Folder with the new Folders.

Re: Way to Delete Duplicate Calendar and Contacts from Folder List in Office 2010

If you want to delete any of the duplicate contacts or the date or any of the notes from the folder list than you just have to right click over there on that data or the folder with the right click the popup menu will appear just beside that folder or the calendar or the data. So from that many you have to make the selection or the click on the Delete option to make the things removed from the Folder list.