Thread: How to Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010?

How to Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010?

i am having Microsoft Office 2010 and with this i am getting problem while using the Word. while i am using Word in the old MS office at that time i can easily resize a wordart simply by grabbing one of the corners or sides and dragging it. But now, i am not getting the way for doing that things, and also for that i have also tried with the checking the HELP menu but still not get the help for doing that things, can here anyone suggest me for doing that things?? please reply me back, and also reply me if anyone searching for doing the same things.

Re: How to Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010?

OK, for doing that things i will suggests you to try with the steps which are as:::
    • Select your WordArt.
    • Click on Drawing Tools Format at the top to get the menu.
    • Select Text Effects-> Transform-> the first item under "Warp"

after doing that, WordArt then resizes itself to the size of your box and also with the help of this, you can change also change the size, reply me back about the results of this.

hey dude if you are thinking for increase the size of the text then for that i will suggest you to try with the using the font options from the home tab to increase the font size which will increase the text size. try with this, i am sure that you will get this working very fine.

YEs, i tried with this also but still i get that this is not working for me. any other suggestion for this?? and thanks for telling me about this.

Hey dude, if you are thinking for doing that things then for that only way I found is to put the text into an Image Editig program and make a graphic out of it. i am telling this because i am also having Microsoft Office 2010, and for doing that i try with this only. i am sure that in your case also this will work fine.

for resolving the problem you can also try with the steps which are as:
    • Click the picture picture: A file such as a metafile that you can ungroup and manipulate as two or more objects or a file that stays as a single object , shape,text box text box: A movable, resizable container for text or graphics. Use text boxes to position several blocks of text on a page or to give text a different orientation from other text in the document., or WordArt (WordArt: Text objects you create with ready-made effects to which you can apply additional formatting options. that you want to resize.
    • To increase or decrease the size in one or more directions, drag a sizing handle (sizing handle: One of the small circles or squares that appears at the corners and sides of a selected object. You drag these handles to change the size of the object.) away from or toward the center, while doing one of the following:
    • To keep the center of an object object: A table, chart, graphic, equation, or other form of information. Objects created in one application, for example spreadsheets, and linked or embedded in another application are OLE objects. in the same place, press and hold CTRL while you drag the sizing handle.
    • To maintain the object's proportions, press and hold SHIFT while you drag the sizing handle.
    • To both maintain the object's proportions and keep its center in the same place, press and hold both CTRL and SHIFT while you drag the sizing handle.

HEy thanks for suggesting me about this. i tried with this and i get that i can Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010. thanks again for telling me ab

Yes, i was also searching for How to Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010??? and for that i have searched on teh so many of the other forums but there also i dont get the suggestion. after trying with the suggestion which are here, i get the way for Re-sizing Wordart in Word 2010, thanks for tellign us about that.