Thread: unable to Re-size in Wordart in Microsoft Office Word 2010.

unable to Re-size in Wordart in Microsoft Office Word 2010.

i make the edition of text and pics in my windows 7 and thereby previously made use of Microsoft word art and there were no problems arising out of it. with the help of grabbing one of the corners or sides and then dragging it, there i was able to re size a word-art. i was performing that with like a regular pic. at the time of inserting Word art recently, i get a box, but the box gets bigger in size but the image stays the same at the time of adding text and while resizing by dragging the handles. why is this so. please sort it for me. i also tried with help menu, but not getting with it.

re: unable to Re-size in Wordart in Microsoft Office Word 2010.

the proper solution to this can be, according to me you should just check
    1. this out and have a try of it,
    2. first choice your WordArt.
    3. to get the menu which is present on the top, you will be able to see Drawing Tools Format. Click it.
    4. Select Text Effects and then Transform and under " wrap" the first item.
    5. you will be able to change the size and shape with the help of changing size and shape of the box, after the Word Art completed its resizing by itself to the size of the box .

there could be issues regarding the Microsoft Word art by which you are reviving similar kind of issues. i suppose you should check in Microsoft publisher for more settings.

there are some solutions to work with. the lone possible solution for thi could be putting the text into an Image Editing program and make a graphic with it. but the problem in this method is that you are not able to change the color or can say anything in it, and just be able to perform resizing.

first of all you by yourself you should have a re size of it.
    1. Click the picture you want to select or also try with WordArt which you wish for resizing. if you have to increase or decrease the size in one or more directions, while doing the operation mentioned below, drag a sizing away from or toward the center.
    2. when you wish to keep an object at the center in the same place, and when you drag the sizing handle you should press and hold CTRL .
    3. Press and hold SHIFT at the time of dragging the sizing handle, if you wish for maintaining the object's proportions.
    4. In addition with this i can say that in accordance with maintaining both the object's proportions and in order to in the same place which was previously in the center at the time of while dragging the sizing handle press and hold both CTRL and SHIFT.

there are no problems with the installation of Microsoft word art in word as there could be problems due to the settings mis matched in your word document. generally it also applies to power point. there are similar problems arising in power point as of the previous one and there could be possible solution for it. i think at the time of inserting a word art you should try with increasing the size of the text at the time of making use of font options from the home tab so that you are able to increase the font size and as a result of this you can be able to increase the text size.