Thread: Unable to crop or edit a picture in Microsoft Office 2010 OneNote

Unable to crop or edit a picture in Microsoft Office 2010 OneNote

there is more of use of power point as we make presentations and there is sure we insert pngs in our file, but these days with the help of "Change file type" feature which tends to be a great feature. i export power point slides as PNGs through PowerPoint's through this.after this for note taking i mass and insert the pictures into OneNote. there is a minor problem which is irritating me that i get slides with too much of white space. i think there is a function of doing the image editing in word and power point. so the available way by which i can do is if i track down the PNG file, edit , and then again reinsert. i need an access to the image editor . is there any means of getting rid of this.

Re: Unable to crop or edit a picture in Microsoft Office 2010 OneNote

hi guys, i suppose this is a complicated one, but i will try to support in this,
    • Apart from ON the other applications tend to differently work on this platform.
    • there is no way around some graphics tool, if somebody desires for manipulation.

in this issue there are some problems persisting and according to me , in this case, there are no features involved in OneNote which provides a picture editor. but in OneNote there can be one way in which you can be able to do so and that is by, cropping or by editing in windows Paint and then paste it.

here to work with the particular issue, i can say that you should try with taking a print the slides to OneNote. get a printout manager powertoy and you will find this on most of the sites. i suppose that this will work with ON 2010 as it works with OneNote 2007 the reason why that it was written for that particular one. the condition remains in this case that teh notebook should be in the 2007 format.copy the final form at whichever place you desired after you finish the print of your notebook and after resizing of the printouts.

the general issue of yours is to crop your picture at the desired destination. i suppose Windows+S will serve to be the best for this usage. by further explanation, you can do this by simply taking a screen clip that you are able to paste over your picture you desire to crop. this can solve the problem or that will make sense if and will fit entirely in your monitor at the time of taking pictures .