Thread: How to Upload photos using WD2go

How to Upload photos using WD2go

Anyone here have any idea how can i upload photos using wd 2go? i am new My Book Live user and need to know about this. anyone have any idea how can i do this with WD2go or WDPhoto?

Re: How to Upload photos using WD2go

I uploaded the first folders without switching media sharing on for each, and WDphoto saw them without any trouble and granted access, as well without fuss. The next additions, however, came days later and currently WDphoto refuses to even acknowledge their presence, although WD2go can see them.

They don't behave the similar, WD Photographs will just see JPEG & JPG picture files, while WD2go will see anything on the MBL. I think each individual "share" folder must as well have media sharing turned on, in addition to turning the service on globally.

they're only for viewing on the phone. in case you buy the professional version of wd2go, you can clip an picture & download it to your phone, but you cannot upload anything from the phone. that capability of uploading & downloading is only obtainable when you use wd2go on your computer. & it is from the computer to the mbl, only.

I appended folders of .JPG files but WDPhoto refuses to acknowledge that the folders, much less the contents, even exist whereas it saw the primary folders which were there while WDPhoto was first run on my phone. I'd still like to know how to get WDPhoto to acknowledge the existence thereof of those new folders & their .JPG files which were appended from my computer. If WDPhoto won't let me see additions to the shared pics folder, that sort of defeats the purpose of WDPhoto.