Thread: Microsoft Outlook 2010 opening 2 browser tab whenever an email is highlighted

Microsoft Outlook 2010 opening 2 browser tab whenever an email is highlighted

I have used all the previous version of the Microsoft Office. Recently I have installed Office 2010 on the computer of mine. whenever I am clicking on the email into the my inbox and I am getting File Download message on the screen and the browser which I have installed on the computer is supposed to attempt to open the file. Let me know if you are having any speculation on this particular matter. I am waiting for the prompt replies of yours regarding the possible solution.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2010 opening 2 browser tab whenever an email is highlighted

What antivirus program do you have installed on the computer? what kind of the account which you are using? I mean to say whether it is POP3, IMAP or Hotmail. Let me know from when you are getting the above mentioned issue.

Re: Microsoft Outlook 2010 opening 2 browser tab whenever an email is highlighted

Well according to you need to do clean boot the computer of yours. you have to find out the back ground process which is interfering with the software. Once you have find out the same you should disable the back ground process and after that you should reboot the computer and return into the normal Start up.

There could be virus issue on the computer so I am suggesting that you should get good antivirus program and perform a virus scan. Personally I recommend that you should get Malwarebytes and install the same on the computer. after installing the same you should update and perform a virus scan on the computer after that you should reboot the computer of yours. In case you are having any query than feel free to ask about the same.

I think you will need to reinstall the Office 2010 on the computer and after reinstalling the same you will need to reboot the computer.

There is bug issue with the Office 2010 and it need to be fixed by Microsoft. To fix the bug issue you will require to file a bug report to them. They will figure out the bug from the code of the software and fix the same. once they have done the same they will release the patch which you should download and install the same so that you can fix the matter of yours.