Thread: Brush Cursor unable to work properly in Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 5

Brush Cursor unable to work properly in Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 5

I have installed Adobe Photoshop Creative suite 5.1 on Mac mini.Regular cursor is displayed. The position of the brush is also incorrect for the reason that it has a vertical and horizontal scrolling, making Impossible for me to make use of it. This has worked fine for years now with Photoshop Creative suite 3 and Creative Suite 4 in Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard. It seems to me to be a trouble for Graphics driver Intel HD 3000 and they don’t know also. I don’t think there is any way to fix it.

Re: Brush Cursor unable to work properly in Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 5

I'm in the similar position. Professional photographer. I can run Photoshop Creative suite 5 on a new Mac Mini server running Lion. I find it difficult /impossible to get a professional workflow with this combination.

What I have discovered tonight is that the sizes of the brush are linked to the zoom factor. That is approximately between 900-1500 pixels when the image is displayed full screen.

Adobe says that Germany does not offer support for server difficulties. Photoshop is still as useless and Apple seems not to react. I dont think they have discovered this trouble till now? How to inform Adobe about this trouble.

I have my external monitor (Eizo CG223W) on, in standby mode when booting my Mac and wakes up in the small screen is the standby, the trouble of Photoshop brush still lies. If I have turned off the external display during boot and the power of the screen by hand later, the trouble is not there.

I have no explanation for this, but it is a solution (though not for MacBook Pro users).There is a trouble when: my mouse preferences alter with this preliminary procedure, the speed is reduced to half speed and I have to change that manually in the system preferences at any time.

Photoshop unable to work that way .I'm using a second display. Apple should update the graphics card driver as soon as possible -Nevertheless I’m pretty convinced nobody cares in Cupertino. Might they should present a solution to install 10.6 on Mac Mini half 2011.

I'll wait for 10.7.3. If the trouble is not resolved within the next major update. I'm going back to Windows and never ever buy a piece of Apple hardware once more.

Yes - running on two monitors was a solution for me. Opening my MacBook Pro, its active monitor seems to have fixed by now.

Has there been any update for this trouble? It's been months and still has the similar trouble (MacBook Pro 13 "2011 version with Intel HD graphics 3000). It is extremely annoying and makes any kind of group editing approximately unfeasible.

Work for the second day, no troubles with the brushes! Although do not make use of 10.7.3 Beta. But at least Apple is doing something about this trouble.

This sounds magnificent, although more troubles have emerged sooner, 10.7.3 is pretty clean in terms of mistake within Light room and Photoshop?

I imagine most of the troubles will be gone in Creative suite 6 and when they do the whole thing in 64 bits. Although there is no way that each application should run at 100% after an OS upgrade, although it’s not the developers of the program with troubles, post an update to fix this trouble.

Some developers will respond without delay with an update. It is a sore procedure, so my recommendation is that you can take the danger or wait to observe if whole thing works fine or updating the developer's application and then upgrade the operating system. And if an operating system wait for the compatibility "OK" to be released I would never be. Some of us are untimely adopters of the testers of reality, beyond BETA.

I looked on the "Adobe Photoshop known trouble and did not talk about this mistake. Nevertheless the cause is irrelevant to us. If I communicate with my clients so that they would lose customers rapidly! You can caution their customers of serious troubles, even if you imagine it's something that's not his fault or out of control.