Thread: Unable to see mp3 album art in list view on Mac OS X Lion

Unable to see mp3 album art in list view on Mac OS X Lion

I have troubles with little sample mp3 album artwork in list view. In Snow Leopard all working well, and all mp3 files to observe the album art in list mode in the Finder. On the other hand, I only Lion mp3 default preview icon."Show icon preview" is already in!

Re: Unable to see mp3 album art in list view on Mac OS X Lion

No cover is shown through the browser or Quick Look. ITunes and Front Row seems to work well. I understand iTunes 9.2 were adjusted as album art shows (it seems that, to expedite the work during direction-finding). The only thing that has this behavior after upgrading to iTunes 9.2. I have tried a combination of old and new MP3 files, and use Jaikoz to see if the artwork is actually built (s).

I have exactly the same trouble! the whole thing worked well in Snow Leopard, nevertheless now Mac OS X Lion is a disaster!

I hope you have a solution for this soon. I have not changed the configuration of my MacBook and previews of the disappeared.Please give me solution here

Fix the problem
    Code:
    first, Library > Preferences > com.apple.finder.plist delete.
    and just reboot.

Same trouble that some people decided deleting the cache folder to iTunes, some of the preferences of the browser to delete. I worked to clear the cache of iTunes, but only once, then I missing works of art of any new.

It is because the operating system version, it is because the version of iTunes, it's not because you have to do a clean install. Just happen for no apparent reason, the block need to rewrite the code shown finder icons, there is something wrong with him

Just a suggestion for you I've found that has worked for some of the missing artworks. Just close iTunes and attempt again the next day. Then copy the work again and can recur. What has happened to me with all new artwork downloads, where he had disappeared. Still I have an artist with several albums that all nuts. What is the weirdest acquire artwork for some tracks and others disappear.

However attempt once more the next day after giving iTunes a break and observe if that helps. I have found that work at least in the most recent downloads. The artwork magically reappears when I attempt again the next day.