Thread: How to force pdf file to open page one in Adobe Acrobat pro 8

How to force pdf file to open page one in Adobe Acrobat pro 8

Last two years I used Windows XP and now recently I install adobe Acrobat pro 8.0 software onto it. I have seen some different behavior of this software. When I try to open any pdf file, it always open with page two and not on page one. Initially it happen that software open in page one. i need to apply some perfect process that work to fix this issue. Any help to fix this issue will be appreciates. Thanks.

Re: How to force pdf file to open page one in Adobe Acrobat pro 8

If you or other person make some changes onto it, one best solution is reset its setting. After using this option just reboot your system. In this adobe acrobat 8.0, use View > Navigation Panels > Reset Panels. This will be help to set all the setting of this software to its default stage. Then try to access same pdf file and same software. I hope that you got desired result onto it. Try this simple thing and check what happen onto it.

Setting all the software setting to default stage might be harmful at some level. Instead of doing this reset option you need to simply use the property window and check what result arrives onto it. in that you need to set the "Open to page" value has been set to page 2. You need to set this option to page 1. It works to fix your pdf file open with page 2 issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielaA View Post
    Setting all the software setting to default stage might be harmful at some level. Instead of doing this reset option you need to simply use the property window and check what result arrives onto it. in that you need to set the "Open to page" value has been set to page 2. You need to set this option to page 1. It works to fix your pdf file open with page 2 issues.
    I try this mentioned solution on my windows XP system. No. It is set to open on page one, but all options are grey. It doesn’t work and I continuously getting this complex issue. What should I do to fix this issue?

Quote Originally Posted by GaganjyotTechie View Post
    I try this mentioned solution on my windows XP system. No. It is set to open on page one, but all options are grey. It doesn’t work and I continuously getting this complex issue. What should I do to fix this issue?
    Go to Security tab inside this Adobe Acrobat pro 8 software and then locate the Document Properties. This will be showing you your rights and authorities over this software. Try to set it properly and then apply same mentioned process onto your system. I hope this time you got best result.

There are things document open actions, or page open action, than can cause it to jump to a page when the document is opened. This is most complicated solution and most of the time user can’t able to fix with the help of this internal setting. Instead of doing this task, you can also try to reinstall your software. This is also best way to fix this issue. There is only small time required to do this installation of acrobat software task. Hence try this simple thing and check what result arrives onto it. Also you can contact to official site for more information regarding this issue. The expert person helps to fix your complicated issue. Try this thing mentioned by official site expert and check its result.