Thread: cannot create PDF file

cannot create PDF file

In my computer I have windows XP operating system and I have installed Adobe X in my computer. Now I am facing problem with the acrobat in my computer. Someday before I have upgrade the acrobat in my computer and after upgrading the acrobat I am not able to create PDF file. When I try to convert any word or excel file in PDF at that time I get error "Your file could not be printed due to an error on Adobe PDF on e02". If anyone has solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: cannot create PDF file

It looks like this error is related with the windows permission and that is why i would like to tell you that you should open the adobe as administrator and afetr that you have to try to convert the PDf files and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

I will also suggest you the same this type of propblem mostly occurs because of the admin rights issue. First you shoould right click on the adobe icon and afetr doing right click on the adobe you have to select the run as option and afetr that you have to click on the administort option. Now afetr clicking on that if it prompts for the password then you have to put the admin password there and afetr adding the password you have to open the adobe.

Now afetr that you have to try to crate the PDF file and then you have to see whether you are able to create PDF files or not. I think after trying this solition you will not face any problem while creating PDF files. If you want to knwoi anything more then let me know.

There was simillar problem occured with my computer also and i was also not able to create the PDF files now afetr that i have tried to solve this problem by opening the adobe as adninistrator and afetr that also i was facing the same problem. Now afetr that i have created new windoes profile and afetr that my problem get solved.

You should also try this solution and afetr that your problem will get solved.

I have tried to fix this problem by doing right click on the adobe icon and selecting running as administrator option and after that also i was facing the same problem. Now afer that i have also created new user profile in my computer and then also i was not able to create PDF file ion my computer. Now please tell me how to solve this issue.

You have mentioned that you are getting the same issue after trying several solution and you are experiencing the same problem after updating the adobe in youre computer and that is why i think there might be something went wrong while updating process of the adobe. You should completely remove the adobe from your computer and after removing the adobe from your computer you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and after that you have to reboot the computer and after rebooting the PC you have to install the adobe in your computer and after installing the adobe in your computer you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

Have you done windows update in your computer? If you have not done windows update in your PC then do the windows update and afetr doing the windows update check whether it make any difference or not.

You do the windows update from the Microsoft official site or by turning on the windows update option from your computer.

I have uninstalled the adobe from my computer and after uninstalling the adobe from my computer i have removed all the temporary files. Now after that i have installed the adobe in my computer again and then when i try to create the PDF file at that time it worked fine.