Thread: Occurring error on a Authorization of Cruz Reader

Occurring error on a Authorization of Cruz Reader

I have a Cruz Reader. I'm trying to download a book from my private records. I downloaded the overdrive media console. at the time of downloading a box pops appears denoting "to use this ebook, you must authorize this device with an adobe ID”. At the time of inserting password I find this message "error activating the device with adobe. E_ADEPT_REQUEST_EXPIRED”. I actually want to get books from the library. The error code is 2004. Please help. I would greatly appreciate.

Re: Occurring error on a Authorization of Cruz Reader

I had the similar executing error. I ended up performing checking my Cruz's time settings. To resolve such type of error from your home screen, navigate to your main app page. There, choose the "settings" symbol. Select "Date and Time" from the listing of settings. Out of the box, my Cruz was set to use the automatic time setting from my system. try deselecting that, and set your time yourself. Once I did that, the approval went off with no a delay. I expect this assists you!

I should Thank you so much for this issue. The error you mentioned previously occurred on my my ipod touch. After studying in brief I was able to recover the time and date.

I had a similar problem, and rearranging the date and time had an effect for me, too. At the present I am a happy reader and pleased I didn't throw my Cruz out the window.

I'm still ready occurring the error and throwing my Cruz Reader out. I've tried accurately all that you have suggested and I'm still receiving the similar error msg. My time is set manually to the appropriate local time and Adobe verifies my account. Is anyone also having this difficulty or does anyone have any extra ideas?

Yes some users are having difficulty with this type of error. I was getting the same error msg with my ipad. My time and date were correct but my time zone was again occupied with the similar type of error, once that was corrected it set the difficulty and I am able to download books.

I thought Trying reinstalling the firmware on the Cruz will sove my issue but it didn’t worked. I was not getting the answer for this and sent it back to Cruz customer support and I found it to be more accessible, responsive. I had a doubt if the clock problem was confined to those outside EST.