Thread: Fails to delete page at first time in Adobe acrobat X

Fails to delete page at first time in Adobe acrobat X

in my computer i have windows vista operating system. now in Adobe acrobat X i am experiencing problem. Whenever I open multiple page document in Adobe acrobat X and after that when I try to delete any page at that time delete request does not work at first time. This problem is annoying for me. If anyone have solution regarding this then please help me.

Re: Fails to delete page at first time in Adobe acrobat X

Have you tried different file in your Adobe acrobat X or not. if you have not tried different files in the Adobe acrobat X then I will suggest you to open any other file in the Adobe acrobat X and after that you have to check try to delete the page from that file and after that check whether same problem is coming or not. if you are getting the same problem with other file also then I think problem is with the Adobe acrobat X in your computer and if you are not facing the same problem with the other file then I think there might be problem with the file which you are using in the Adobe acrobat X.

First check this and in your Adobe acrobat X so that you can identify the exact problem. If you want any more help then let me know.

There was similar problem occurred with my computer also and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and I have also tried some different solution and after trying different solution also I was facing the same problem and after that my friend told me that I have to do windows update and after doing that problem will get solved and after that I have down windows update and after doing that also I get the same problem.

I think you should also try the same solution and after that your problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem then I think you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Adobe acrobat X in your computer and after reinstalling the Adobe acrobat X in your computer you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

According to me after reinstalling the Adobe acrobat X in your computer your problem will get solved.

I have checked other file in the Adobe acrobat X and after that when I try to delete the page from that file at that time I get the same problem and after that I have also done windows update and after doing the windows update also I was getting the same problem. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

As you have said that by you are still having the same issue after trying the above solution then I will suggest you to first open the Adobe acrobat X and after opening the Adobe acrobat X you have to click on the help and after clicking on the help you have to select the check for updates option and after clicking on the check for updates option Adobe acrobat X will start checking for the update. Now if update process starts then it will install the updates and may be you will need to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you have to open the Adobe acrobat X again and after that check whether your problem get solved or not.

I hope after updating the acrobat your problem will get solved.

Thank you for helping me. I have open the Adobe acrobat X and after that I have update the acrobat and after updating the acrobat in my computer when I restart the computer at that time I didn’t get any problem. Now all the things are working properly.