Thread: Cannot print EPS images

Cannot print EPS images

Hi friends I have some excel workbooks in which I have EPS images. Now when I convert that in to the adobe PDF document at that time I can see the images in print preview but when document created in the multi page at that time I can see image on first page only. How to get rid of this problem?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot print EPS images

First thing I would like to know is which version of the acrobat and Microsoft office you are using. I would also like to know about what type of the EPS image you have in your excel work book. Is this image is rester or vector. First let me know about this thing so that I can give you proper solution.

Is this problem is coming while converting any particular excel workbook or you are facing the same problem while converting every excel workbook in your computer. if problem is occurring with any specific workbook then it means problem is with that excel file only may be that excel file is get corrupted. If you are facing the same problem with every file after converting then I think you there might be something wrong with the acrobat.

In my system there was similar problem occurred and after trying man y solution I came to know about that my excel file was corrupted and after that I have open that file and then I copy all the data from that file and then I have created new file and paste all the data and then I have saved that file. Now after that when I converted that file again at that time all the things worked properly.

Many times problem occurs because of the corrupted image file and that is why I will suggest you try any file which have different EPS image file and after that you have to check whether same problem is occurring or not. if problem doesn’t occurred again then it means problem is with the image file only.

I think this problem is related to the excel and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should first try to solve this problem by running the Microsoft diagnostic tool and after that it will solve the problem. I hope this solution will help you to fix this issue.

If you don’t know about how to run the Microsoft diagnostic tool then you have to first click on the start menu and after that you have to click on the all programs and after clicking on the all programs you have to select the Microsoft office and after selecting the Microsoft office you have to select the Microsoft office tools. Now in the Microsoft office tools you have to select the Microsoft diagnostic tool. Now after that Microsoft diagnostic tool window will appear and then you have to follow the screen instruction. After running the Microsoft diagnostic tool you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not. I think after trying this solution your problem will get solved.

It looks like problem is with the acrobat in your computer and that is why I would like to tell you is According to me you should try this solution. First you have to uninstall the acrobat from your computer and after uninstalling the acrobat from your computer you have to delete all the temporary file from your computer and after deleting all the temporary file from your computer you have to restart the PC. Now after restarting the PC you have to install the Acrobat in your computer again and after installing the acrobat in your computer you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

I think after reinstalling the acrobat your problem will get solved.

I am using acrobat 8 pro in my computer and in my computer I have Microsoft office 2007 installed. I have inserted vector EPS image in my excel file. I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the acrobat and afar that my problem gets solved. Now problem is when I try to print that file at time all the images appears in the previdew but while printing it prints only first image and after that it does not print images. Please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

You should copy this file in another computer and after that open that file in that computer and after that try to print that file. If it works fine then it means problem is still with your acrobat. You have mentioned that you are using acrobat 8 in your computer and that is why I will suggest you to download the acrobat 9 from the internet and after that you have to install that in your computer and after installing the acrobat 9 in your computer you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you need any more help then let me know.

If you want to download the latest acrobat then you have to first visit the official site of the adobe and after that you have to download the acrobat from there and after downloading that in your computer you have to check whether it make any difference or not.

If after upgrading the acrobat in your computer also you are facing the same problem then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by reinstalling the printer drivers. Uninstall printer drivers from your computer and after that install it again in your computer and after that your problem might get solved.

I have update the acrobat from version 8 to 9 and after doing that also I was facing the same problem and then I have reinstall the printer drivers as suggested in the above post and after reinstalling that my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.