Thread: Using a single license, how many computers can you install Nero?

Using a single license, how many computers can you install Nero?

I want to install Nero 11 software for compact disk burning purpose onto my windows 7 based three different desktop pc. I decided to save money and buy only single disk for this installation purpose. I think this nero 11 installation onto three different computers can be comfortable with the single license key. Few other software has been apply restrictions for single license key per computer. Hence I need to here know that should this Nero 11 has been also applies restrictions or not. I need to install nero 11 on different computer system with same license key. Can this is possible? Any help regarding this issue. Thanks in advance.

Re: Using a single license, how many computers can you install Nero?

There is not any possibility to use single license key for installation nero on multiple computer system. You can only use it one computer. This is restriction and in actual case, this is well for the improving the performance of the software for their respective system.

You can have it installed and activated on 1 computer only. If you wish for it on both computers, you would have to buy another license key for that computer. This is possible to use same installation files with different license key for each of the computer system. You need to just contact the official site expert person. Then buy serial key for this installation files. They provide you another unique license key for installation on another system. You don’t need to completely buy another disk for this purpose. This is well for thus who want to install Nero on multiple computer system.

I buy my Nero 11 installation disk on last month. Then I install this onto my windows 7 computer system. Due to some virus issue, I perform uninstall nero 11 software task on my system. Now the problem is that when I try to reinstall it into my system after cleaning virus, it gives similar activation problem. what should I need to fix this problem. I doesn’t want buy another activation serial key because I use the same computer system.

Quote Originally Posted by SANKALPA View Post
    I buy my Nero 11 installation disk on last month. Then I install this onto my windows 7 computer system. Due to some virus issue, I perform uninstall nero 11 software task on my system. Now the problem is that when I try to reinstall it into my system after cleaning virus, it gives similar activation problem. what should I need to fix this problem. I doesn’t want buy another activation serial key because I use the same computer system.
    Normally it doesn’t happen on such conditions. I would say that check the disk you buy for this Nero 11 installation purpose. Official installation CD of the nero 11 doesn’t gives such kind of issue. You need to find out who sold you or your company the original license(s). it might be possible that you buy some dummy installation CD. There are few third party sites provide such disk. You need to check this disk and if there is any fault present onto it, in that case, you need to contact them and ask about replacement of this disk. I hope you got replacement.

Yes, most of the situations this happen that few third party sites have confirm at the time of purchasing installation disk. But later on it gives such kind of problem. you can have another choice to purchase another license key. Then use installation files of this previous disk and perform installation task onto it.

If you have any more doubts about this purchasing the installation CD of Nero 11 or problems regarding it, contact to official site of Nero expert person. There is online chat facility present on that site. You can directly ask questions to them. Final decision is to be taken by official site expert persons regarding these issues and its solutions. Manual also help to you a lot.