Thread: Is this Nero 11 Platinum Update Disc also provide Adobe Flash Player 11

Is this Nero 11 Platinum Update Disc also provide Adobe Flash Player 11

I want to buy this Nero 11 Platinum Update Disc. This is helpful to me for installing as well as recovering the Nero software. Now I need to get knowledge about is this disc also provides Adobe Flash Player 11 installation setup files or not. I am really waiting for such valuable setup. Need some confirmation about it. Thanks.

Re: Is this Nero 11 Platinum Update Disc also provide Adobe Flash Player 11

Yes, I buy this update disc in last week and I also getting this installation setup files of Adobe Flash Player 11 into this disc. It will be helpful to me for installing this flash player with the Nero 11 version. You can also get this installation setup files onto it. I would be saying that go to official site and then buy this disk. It will be helpful to you for doing the installation task of the flash player with Nero version 11.

Quote Originally Posted by DanielaA View Post
    Yes, I buy this update disc in last week and I also getting this installation setup files of Adobe Flash Player 11 into this disc. It will be helpful to me for installing this flash player with the Nero 11 version. You can also get this installation setup files onto it. I would be saying that go to official site and then buy this disk. It will be helpful to you for doing the installation task of the flash player with Nero version 11.
    I also confirm that this update disc is being provides the flash player with this Nero version. I contact the official site technical support team and they confirm me about this installation setup files. I still not buying this disk but I am sure that latest version of adobe flash player 11 is being present onto this disk. As per the official expert, he gives me confirmation about it.

If you want to install this adobe flash player 11, then you can also get this installation setup files with online help of adobe official site. Yes, this is possible to get this version onto its official site. It is also secure way and there is no need to do any purchasing task onto it.