Thread: Nero soundtrax crashes while exporting audio files

Nero soundtrax crashes while exporting audio files

Hi friends in my computer I have windows 7 operating system and I am using Nero 9. I use to edit tracks in Nero soundtrax application. Now whenever I try to export the audio files from the Nero soundtrax at that time it gets crashed. This problem has started suddenly. Please help me to solve this issue.

Re: Nero soundtrax crashes while exporting audio files

I have gone through the problem which you are facing in your computer and first thing I would like to tell you is are you facing this problem while exporting file in to any particular format or while exporting any particular tracks or you are facing this problem with every tracks and format? If problem is with any perticuler tracks then there might be something wrong with that track.

Have you installed any sound editing software in your computer? If you have installed any other sound editing software in your computer and after that if this problem has started then you have to remove that software from your computer and after uninstalling that software from your computer you have to restart the computer and after restarting the computer you hve to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I am giving you this solution there was same problem occurred in my computer also and I have noticed that problem was started after installing the virtual DJ and after that I have removed that and then my problem get solved. I think you should also try the same solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Yes I am also agree with the above reply. Many times this type problem occurs if any application crashes with other application. If you still face the same problem after uninstalling recently installed application then I think there is something wrong with the Nero in your computer.

According to me the problem which you are facing with the Nero soundtrax is occurred because some of the application file has get damaged and to solve this problem you have to first open the control panel and after that you have to open the add and remove programs option in your computer and after that you have to select the Nero and then you have to uninstall the Nero from your computer completely and after that you have to reboot the PC and after rebooting the PC you have to delete all the temporary files from your computer and then you have to install the Nero in your computer again and after installing the Nero in your computer again you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

I think reinstalling the Nero will solve this issue.

I think you can also solve this problem by downloading the updates in the Nero and after installing the updates of the Nero software you have to check whether same problem occurs or not.

Instead of reinstalling the Nero 9 in your computer I will suggest you download the Nero 11 from the internet and after that you should install the Nero 11 in your computer and after installing that in your computer you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. As far as I know after installing the new version your problem will get solved.

I am also as user of the Nero and in my system I am also facing the similar problem. Sometimes Nero soudtrax gets crashed while exporting the audio files and sometime after using Nero when I try to play anything from any other player such as windows media player or VLC player at that time I don’t get sound. Now after that I have to double click on the sound icon from the system tray icon and then I have to increase the level of the wave and then I get the sound. I don’t know what is wrong but this problem is really annoying for me.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nero and now Nero soundtrax is not crashing but sound problem is still there.

It looks like there might be something wrong with the sound drivers in your computer. You should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the sound drivers your problem will get solved.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.

If you are facing the same problem after reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer then I think you should first visit the official site of the motherboard manufacturer and after that you have to download the latest sound drivers. Now after that you have to uninstall the drivers which Is already installed in your computer and after uninstalling that you have to run Ccleaner and after running the Ccleaner you have to install the updated drivers and then your problem will get solved.

Thank you for your help I have first tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nero but after that also I was facing the same problem and after that I have uninstalled the Nero completely and after that I have downloaded the latest version of the Nero in my computer and then I have installed that i9n my computer and now all the things started working fine.

I really appreciate your help.

It looks like there might be something wrong with the sound drivers in your computer. You should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the sound drivers in your computer and after reinstalling the sound drivers your problem will get solved.
    Try this solution and after that let me know what the result is.]{
    I have reinstalled the drivers in my computer as you have suggested and after reinstalling the drovers in my computer all the problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.