Thread: Unable to install Nero v11 in my laptop running windows 7

Unable to install Nero v11 in my laptop running windows 7

HI, I have downloaded the nero version 11 in my machine running windows 7 but still I am not getting what could be the problem but I am not able to get it install however, is there anybody over here having same problem with the installation or I am the only victim? See I have tried almost each and everything known to me but still didn’t got the perfect solution for the same, thus was trying to get any solution from the internet but still from there as well didn’t got any. Thus hoping that will get any sort of solution from here, thanks for any suggestion.

Re: Unable to install Nero v11 in my laptop running windows 7

Make sure the version that you have downloaded is perfectly compatible with the windows 7 or else whatever you do with it you’ll get error with the machine for sure.

are you sure that you have perfect rights in order to install the software in the machine. Because see if you are logged in through any user then let me tell you as you may have to logged in through the administrator account and then try to install the software again in the machine. The same thing you can do with t he same account as well, simply right click on the executable file and then select the option named “run as administrator” and then let it install. Thus If there could be some problem with the permission then it will be installed perfectly for sure.

– I think it seems like you must have installed any previous version in your machine and that’s why you must be having problem with the machine. Thus first of all please let me know whether you have installed any other version as well in the machine or what?

If yes then I would like to recommend you that you should try to get it uninstall first of all and then only try to install this newer one Because see I was also getting the same kind of problem with the machine and after trying all the things I came to know that there is were some problem in the machine because of older version I have installed. And after uninstalling the previous version everything was working perfectly as the software was installed properly.

I think this is because of the .net framework you have installed in your machine, because I was also having the same problem with the installation, anyways can you please let me know which version of framework you have installed in the machine? Because if I am not wrong then you must have to have v2. 3.5 installed in the computer then only you’ll able to install this software with windows 7. Thus make whether you are running the same version or not, and if not so then you should download it from the internet, and if suppose yes then make whether it is working perfectly or it is been corrupted? And see if you are not getting whether there is some problem or not, then also better option would be to have this version of framework since it is the newer one rather supports all the newer software that need framework supports.

I think it seems either the copy of the software that you have downloaded from the internet is not working or corrupted, thus I would like to recommend you that you should try to download the software again from the official website that’s here.

see as far as writing a disk is concern I would like to recommend you that you should try to make use of windows default writer as if you use that one then you don’t have to have any such software as well install in your machine in order to write the disk. I am not sure whether you are aware or not but still I would like to tell you about the same with the procedure.

• 1- First of all you have to copy the files to the CD/DVD drive by right clicking the content that you wanted to write in the disk.

• 2- As soon as you do this the machine will start copying file to the drive and you’ll get popup at the right bottom of the screen saying “there are some files ready to burn”.

• 3- After the copying the process gets end you have to open the CD-DVD drive from the my computer and then at the right panel you’ll get the option named “burn to disk” thus click on that and the content will be write to the disk.

I think if suppose the version that you have downloaded to the machine is not either compatible or simply corrupted, but still I am agree with the above user as either you should use the windows default program or simply make use of any older version which was actually installed in the machine previously.

I am not sure whether this will work or not but still when I was searching about the same I came to know that there is another similar thread regarding the same thing, thus I would like to recommend you that you should have a glance over here as well, it might help you some way.