Thread: Need information about Nero 11 Control Center

Need information about Nero 11 Control Center

I do not be acquainted with if this is essentially a problem with an installation or just because I am using a TRAIL version of Nero 11, as I am not able to install it however. Opening Nero 11 Control Centre there is a link for 'Available Application' thus after selecting this and downloading the Applications supplies a files which is the same size and compares with the Nero 11 Trail Application.

after viewing the stuffing of 'Available Application' looks as if they are similar to the 'CREATIVE PACKAGE' for Nero 10. As they are being offered in the Nero 11 Control Centre and the download files appears to be the same as the Trail version, are they already installed If so how can I verify this, without performing this fresh program. Any suggestion for this would be appreciated.

Re: Need information about Nero 11 Control Center

you must be trying to say as the application that you have downloaded to your machine is either not working or get corrupted? Or they are same as the trial version you have downloaded? See it would be better if you just specify perfectly about the same because after seeing your question I am not getting anything that you have mentioned, In fact it would be better if you make yourself clear and then post it again.

actually I am confused whether the contents of 'Available Application' is same as 'CREATIVE PACKAGE' in Nero 10 how can I verify it?

see you should try to download both of them and then only you’ll be able to judge whether they are same or not because i don’t think they will be same. Because see when I open their official LINK I came to know that they have added a support for Advanced Creative Packs together with their older packages. Thus I think they must be some what different then the application you are trying to download.

But still if you really wanted to test them both then you can have option over here as try the previous packages first and then try newer applications with the newer nero version.

I am agree with the above user as you there isn’t any such problem with the trial version that you have installed but still as mentioned above if you wanted to test them, then you must have to use both of them in your machine.