Thread: Not able to Select Language in Nero

Not able to Select Language in Nero

The license of my nero copy is of older times.i earn my german OS windows XP. But at the time of installing Nero ,I automatically installed the Russian language. Later some programs asked me for selecting language. But couldn’t do so. I think the problem is with the Nero Kwik Media 10. I wasted lot of my time trying installing or changing Russian language to my language or to English. At the time of installation of nero no language changing options came in my way. i am very unhappy about this thing. I attempted deleting German localization files from language directory, and language was set into English, however with some problems want to change my language as it has become a complete mess for me.

Re: Not able to Select Language in Nero

It is not likely to modify the language for Nero 10 and Nero 11 openly from the program. Usually Nero Multimedia Suite 10 with Nero 11 will install in the similar language as used for the operating system. It is possible that, there can be a problem owing to the language settings that you made to your system. Still by my opinion, this shouldn´t be an issue.

Some files are been offered when a user wants to change a language. These can be brought to you by the nero technical support team and they will definitely guide you in this matter. If this doesn’t work for you, download a version of your choice and set your language at the time of setup. Remove the previous copy of nero and install a fresh copy, and while installing you will get a option of choosing a particular language, just select it and if repeatedly changes the language, the product might be corrupt.

If at present you want to work on nero and don’t understand the specifications try on google translation to find and understand .enter the specific keywords in the google translation and you will get the answer.