Thread: After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, when watching Adobe Presenter files online unable to hear any audio

After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, when watching Adobe Presenter files online unable to hear any audio

I just upgraded to OS / X 10.7 and now I am unable to get audio files from Adobe preset. I'm taking college classes online and have a good amount of content presented in that way. Any suggestions?

Re: After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, when watching Adobe Presenter files online unable to hear any audio

Quote Originally Posted by IkshuL View Post
    I just upgraded to OS / X 10.7 and now I am unable to get audio files from Adobe preset. I'm taking college classes online and have a good amount of content presented in that way. Any suggestions?
    I have the same trouble. I just upgraded to Mac OS X Lion and I think some codec’s are missing. We will contact you if I locate something.

Re: After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, when watching Adobe Presenter files online unable to hear any audio

I am also having the same trouble. Lion I have not updated yet, nevertheless I've downloaded. I did upgrade to the second version of 10.6.8 and I imagine it may have some of the same troubles.

Still nothing? I cannot hear the sound to see Adobe Presenter 7 presentations for school. I'm new to Mac and frustrated because this is one of the main reasons hesitate to jump to the block. Compatibility Issues bad-tempered.

Adobe Connect 8 to set up the Add-in for Windows, Mac and Linux. This setup is merely requisite for association that do not permit end users to set up the Adobe Connect incorporate by means of lightning release from the Adobe website.

Lightning Download is not compatible with Linux, so Linux users have to manually install the Add-in. Windows and Mac accessories are well-matched with Adobe Connect 7.5 and above. Ubuntu Linux add-ons are well-matched with Adobe Connect 8 or superior.

Was having the same trouble and this solution worked for me. I had to clear the browser cache, and it did not work at first, nevertheless after a new-fangled page loading everything worked!

Adobe Connect Add-in for IBM Lotus Notes is a plug-in that offer Connect users Adobe a convenient, easy to make use of Adobe Connect meeting and Adobe Connect sessions of the meeting of Lotus Notes 7.0.x or Lotus Notes 8.5.

Adobe supports two dissimilar implementations of Lotus Notes 7.0.x (comprehensive mail template) and Lotus Notes 8.5 (base on Java plug-in). Lotus Notes administrators are advise to download the package that matches your IBM Lotus Domino / Notes version and pass on to "Installation and Deployment" for implementation details

Thanks lot. I was also facing the identical trouble and the explanation that worked for me, too.if I got any further doubt I will ask here only.I am happy that above people workhard to solve this trouble